The latest Assam Police Recruitment 2023 online application notification has been published by the Assam Police Recruitment Board i.e. SLPRB Assam.
According to this newest Assam Police notification 2023, there are 5325 Boatman, Constable, Driver, Grade IV, Havilder, Safai Karmachari, Sub Inspector, Sweeper, and Other Posts Vacancy in the Assam Police.
Assam Police Lover aspirants will apply now for the latest Assam Police Vacancy 2023 by clicking the below provided online Assam Police application link.
If you are interested in Assam Police Job then you should read the full details shared here.
Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Overview
Let’s try to discuss a short summary of Assam Police Jobs 2023 to get an overview of this recruitment in the table.
|Name of Organization||State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB)|
|Name of department||Assam Police|
|Name of Posts||Constable & Other|
|Total Vacancies||5325 Posts|
|Job Category||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Who can Apply?||Eligible Candidates from Assam|
|Helplines||+91-8826762317 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Join Our Group||WhatsApp || Telegram|
Assam Police notification 2023
We already know that The SLPRB Assam has again released a career notification to recruit 5325 posts under their departments. In this regard, one application is invited from suitable Assam youth to engage in the above-mentioned Assam Police Vacancies. To know the complete process of application and more information is listed below, please read.
Assam Police Vacancy 2023
In this part, I shared the details of the Assam Police Vacancy. Don’t get confused to understand the vacancy details. I special listed the Assam Police Job Vacancy details here for you. Let’s read it.
- Name of post: Boatman, Constable, Driver, Grade IV, Havilder, Safai Karmachari, Sub Inspector, Sweeper, and Other Posts
- No of posts: 5325 posts
- Online Apply Mode
- Department Name: Assam Police, APRO, Assam Commando Battalions, DGCD & CGHG, Prison Department, and Directorate of Forensic Science.
- Recruitment Authority: State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam
- Salary Scale: Please see the official notifications for this information.
Cadre-wise Vacancy List:
In this part, I shared the details of the Cadre-wise Vacancy lists. Let’s check :
|Post Name||No. Of Post|
|Constable (Dispatch Rider)||02|
Eligibility Criteria of Assam Police Recruitment 2023
Citizenship: Applicants must hold Indian citizenship and have permanent residency in Assam.
Employment registration: Applicants must ensure their names are registered with a local Employment Exchange in Assam.
Language proficiency: Applicants should be fluent in Assamese or any other State language.
Boatman/Constable/Driver Constable: Applicants must be at least 18 years old and not more than 25 years old as of January 1, 2023. Candidates must have been born on or before January 1, 2005, and on or after January 1, 1998.
Sub Inspector (UB): Applicants must be at least 20 years old and not more than 26 years old as of January 1, 2023. Candidates must have been born on or before January 1, 2003, and on or after January 1, 1997.
Grade IV (Assam Commando Battalions): Applicants must be at least 18 years old and not more than 25 years old as of January 1, 2023. Candidates must have been born on or before January 1, 2005, and on or after January 1, 1998.
Grade IV (Assam Police/DGCD & CGHG): Applicants must be at least 18 years old and not more than 40 years old as of January 1, 2023. Candidates must have been born on or before January 1, 1983, and on or after January 1, 1998.
For Other Posts: Please refer to the official notification for this information.
Age Relaxation: Category-wise age relaxation is as follows-
- By 3 Years for OBC Candidates.
- By 5 Years for ST Candidates.
- By 5 Years for SC Candidates.
Educational Qualification for Assam Police Latest Notification 2023
(1) Constable (AB): Candidates who have cleared the HSLC or the Class 10th examination from a recognized educational board or council are eligible to apply for this position
(2) Constable (UB): Candidates who have passed the HS or Class 12th examination from a recognized educational board or council are eligible to apply for this position.
(3) Boatman: Candidates who have successfully completed the HSLC or its equivalent from a recognized educational board or council, are eligible to apply for this position. Additionally, candidates must have a proven proficiency in swimming.
(4) Constable (Communication): Candidates who have passed the HS (Science) examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) from a recognized educational board or council are eligible to apply for this position. In order to be considered for the post, candidates must have obtained passing marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) in the HS (Science) examination.
(5) Constable (Carpenter): Candidates who have cleared the HSLC or its equivalent from a recognized educational board or council and have successfully completed the required ITI course in the relevant trade are eligible to apply for this position.
(6) Constable (Dispatch Rider/Messenger): Candidates who have passed the HSLC or its equivalent from a recognized educational board or council and possess a valid driving license for LMV, MMV, or HMV are eligible to apply for this position.
(7) Constable (Craft Instructor): Applicants who have successfully completed HSLC or an equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or Council are eligible for this position. Additionally, candidates must hold a certificate in Bamboo and Cane work, Tailoring, Weaving, or Soap making from an ITI or any other recognized Institute.
(8) Driver Constable: Candidates who have passed HSLC or an equivalent examination from a recognized Board or Council and possess a valid driving license for LMV, MMV, or HMV are eligible for this post.
(9) Grade IV: Individuals who have completed up to Class 8th in a recognized School or Institution can apply for this recruitment. The highest qualification accepted is HSSLC or Class XII passed by a recognized Board or Council. Candidates may also need to possess relevant trade diplomas if applicable.
(10) Safai Karmachari: Individuals who have completed up to Class 6th in a recognized School or Institution are eligible for this recruitment. The maximum qualification accepted is HSSLC or Class XII passed by a recognized Board or Council.
(11) Sub Inspector (UB): Applicants who hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts or Commerce are eligible to apply for this position.
(12) Nurse: Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) from a Govt. Medical College.
(13) Laboratory Technician: Passed Laboratory Technician Course from Medical College.
- HSSLC Passed &
- Jr. Basic Training Certificate.
(15) Craft Instructor:
- HSLC Passed
- Certificate in Bamboo and cane work /Tailoring/Weaving/Soap making from ITI or another recognized Institute.
(16) Tractor Operator
- HSLC Passed
- Tractor Driving License.
(17) Havildar: H.S.L.C or equivalent examination passed from a recognized Board or Council. Other Qualification: Minimum NCC ‘B’ Certificate.
For Other Posts: Please refer to the official notification for this information.
|Inspector (B)||Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/- (PB-3) and Grade Pay Rs. 10300/-|
|Sub-Inspector (B)||Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/- (PB-2) and Grade Pay Rs. 8700/-|
|Head Constable (B)||Rs 14,000/- to 60,500/- and Grade Pay Rs. 6,800/- (PB-2)|
|Constable (B)||Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/- and Grade Pay Rs. 5,600/- (PB-2)|
Application Fee: According to this Assam Police Latest Notification, No application fee is to be paid by candidates. You can apply free of cost.
How to Apply Online for Assam Police Application Form 2023
Eligible job seekers can apply online mode by visiting the official SLPRB portal. The application link is provided below and please check. Candidates may also Follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for the Assam Police Recruitment 2023 online.
- Visit SLPRB’s official Portal (slprbassam.in), or Go through the important link section of this post at the end
- Now, Click on the Online Application Form Link i.e. Assam Police Online Form 2023
- You are now redirected and landing at SLPRB’s official online application page.
- Next, read the instructions carefully before registering
- Click on the New Registration link
- Now fill out the application form carefully
- Upload your Photo and Signature
- Submit the Application Form
- Before closing, the tab, Download and print your Application Form.
Needed Documents To Submit with SPLRB Assam Recruitment Online Application Form
- Passport-size photograph.
- Educational Qualification Documents.
- Employment registration Card
|Documents||Doc. Format||Max. File Size|
|Passport Size Photograph||JPG/PNG||450 KB|
|Age Proof||200 KB|
|Caste Certificate||200 KB|
|Employment Exchange Registration Card||200 KB|
|Mark Sheet of HSLC/ Other exam||200 KB|
|Pass Certificate of HSLC/ Other exam||200 KB|
Assam Police Selection Process
Selection will be made on the basis of marks secured in the Physical Test/Interview.
SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Schedule
|Online Application Start From||15th October 2023|
|Online Application Ends On||1st November 2023|
|Admit Card Issue||To Be Notified Later|
SLPRB Assam Recruitment 2023 | Assam Police Recruitment: Important Links
|Online Application Form||Registration || Login|
|Notification Details||Constable Hills|
|Notification Details||Constable APRO|
|Notification Details||Driver Constable|
|Notification Details||Grade IV|
|Notification Details||Prison Dept|
|Notification Details||Safai Karmachari|
|Notification Details||SI UB|
|Notification Details||SI APRO|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Assam Police Recruitment Video Guide Step by Step in Assamese
FAQs for Assam Police Recruitment 2023
Q1: What is the Starting Date to Apply online for Assam Police Recruitment?
A: Candidates may apply online from 15th October 2023.
Q2: How many vacancies are open according to the Latest Assam Police Notification 2023?
A: According to the Latest Assam Police Notification 2023, There are 5325 vacancies open.
Q3: How to Apply Online For Assam Police Recruitment Form 2023?
A: Candidates may apply online for Assam Police Online Form 2023 by visiting the official portal of SLPRB Assam.
Q4: What is the End Date to Apply Online for Assam Police Recruitment 2023?
A: The official online application portal will open till 1st November 2023.
In this way, you can apply for this SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment 2023 as soon as possible. The online application link has activated now. You may apply for Assam Police Recruitment for various posts. If you have any doubt regarding this article then the message box is always open for you. For more Assam Jobs from Assam Government please visit regularly our website JOBs18assam.com.