Assam Police Recruitment 2023: The latest Assam Police Excise Constable Recruitment 2023 Notification is for those searching for a job at AssamPolice. Assam Police (SLPRB Assam) has published a Career notification to recruit 222 Excise Constable Vacancies under the Excise Department, Assam.
State Level Police Recruitment Board Excise Constable Notification 2023
According to the SLPRB Assam Police notification, the application is invited from eligible candidates of Assam to recruit the above-mentioned posts. Candidates who have to fulfill the eligibility criteria he/she apply offline for this Assam Police Excise Constable Job here.
In this article, I have shared all the details of SLPRB Assam Recruitment 2023. If you are interested in applying for this job then read the full article.
Excise Department Recruitment 2023
I’ll try to discuss the latest Assam Police Excise Constable Job vacancies with a short summary in this section. Let’s discuss the overview of this Assam Police Recruitment Notification 2023 in a table.
|Name of Organization||State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam|
|Name of Department||Excise Department, Assam|
|Name of Posts||Excise Constable|
|Total Vacancies||222 Posts|
|Job Category||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Who can Apply?||Eligible Candidates from Assam|
|Last Date to Apply||8th February 2023|
|Selection Process||PST/Written Exam/ Interview|
Assam Police Excise Constable Recruitment 2023 all details
|Name of post||Excise Constable|
|No of posts||222 posts (Male: 157 posts, Female: 65)|
|Category||No of Posts|
Salary for Excise Constable:
|Pay Band-2, Rs.14,000-49,000, and Grade Pay of Rs.5,000/- plus other allowances as admissible under the rules.|
Other Eligibility Criteria of Excise Department Recruitment 2023
Educational Qualification: Candidates may apply to those who have H.S.L.C or equivalent from a recognized Board or Council.
Age Limit: Candidate age must be between 18 to 30 years as on 1st July 2022.
Age Relaxation: The category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below.
|SC, ST (P), and ST(H)||5 years|
|OBC/ MOBC||3 years|
Physical Standards Required
|Minimum Height Requirements||Male (in Cms)||Female(in Cms)|
|Chest Requirements(For men only)||Expanded||Normal|
|UR/SC/ST(P) /OBC /MOBC||85||80|
|Scheduled Tribe (H)||83||78|
- Must have sound health both mentally and physically and free from organic defect or bodily infirmity likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duty.
- Must undergo Medical Examination before appointment to the service.
Assam Police Excise Constable Selection Process
First, Candidates need to appear for PST and PET. Then the applicant who has qualified it will be called for a written exam and next there will be a viva test. In the end, the document of candidates will be verified by the SLPRB Assam.
Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens and permanent residents of Assam. Selected candidates will have to submit Proof of Residence after the publication of the final select list.
Local Language Proficiency: Candidates must fluently speak Assamese or any other State language.
Employment Exchange Registration: Candidates must register his/ her name with any Employment Exchange in Assam.
Application Fee: There is no application fee to pay.
Also Read: CRPF Recruitment 2023: 1458 ASI & HC Vacancy
How to Apply for Assam Police Excise Constable Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates may also Follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for the Excise Department Recruitment 2023 online.
- Visit SLPRB’s official Portal (slprbassam.in), or Go through the important link section of this post at the end
- Now, Click on the Online Application Form Link i.e Assam Police Excise Constable Recruitment 2023
- You are now redirected and landing at SLPRB’s official online application page.
- Next, read the instruction carefully before registering
- Click on the New Registration link
- Now fill out the application form carefully
- Upload your Photo and Signature
- Submit the Application Form
- Before closing, the tab, Download and print your Application Form.
Needed Documents To Submit with SPLRB Assam Recruitment Online Application Form
- Certificate of proof of age. (Admit Card /Certificate of H.S.L.C. or equivalent examination) for the candidates who have passed HSLC or equivalent examination.
- Pass Certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination for the candidates who have passed HSLC or equivalent examination.
- Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Authority who has not appeared in HSLC/Matriculation.
- Class VIII Passed Certificate for the candidates who have not appeared in HSLC/Matriculation.
- Certificate of addition essential qualification /requirement as applicable.
- Certificate of Caste from Competent Authority.
- Passport Size Photograph.
SLPRB Assam Police Excise Constable Recruitment 2023 Schedule
|Online Application Start From||10th January 2023|
|Online Application Ends On||8th February 2023|
|Admit Card Issue||To Be Notified Later|
Assam Police Excise Constable Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|Online Apply Link 👉||Assam Police Excise Constable Recruitment 2023|
|Download Official 👉||SLPRB Assam Excise Constable Recruitment Notification 2023|
|For More Job Updates Visit 👉||JOBs18Assam.com|
FAQs for Assam Police Excise Constable Recruitment 2023
Who can Apply for Assam Police Excise Constable Recruitment?
Candidates (BoysGirls) who are Permanent Residents of Assam can apply for Assam Police Excise Constable Recruitment. Candidates must register his/ her name with any Employment Exchange in Assam.
How many posts are vacant under Excise Department Recruitment 2023?
There are 222 posts vacant under Excise Department Recruitment 2023. For more vacancies, and details check the official notification included in this article.
What is the last date to apply online for Assam Police Excise Constable Recruitment 2023?
The last date to apply online for Assam Police Excise Constable Recruitment is the 8th of February 2023.