RFRI Jorhat Recruitment 2023 for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Jobs Check the complete application process and application form download link here.
Rain Forest Research Institute (RFRI) Jorhat is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Multi Tasking Staff. Interested aspirants may apply for this post.
RFRI Jorhat Recruitment Details
Name of post: Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
No. of posts: 07 [UR: 5, OBC: 1, ST: 1]
Qualification & Experience:
Candidate must be 12th class passed from a recognized Board.
Typing Skills: A typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi on a manual typewriter Or a Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on a computer.
Pay Scale: Level-2 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix; Rs.19900-63,200/-
Age Limit: Not below 18 years or exceeding 27 years. Age relaxation will be as per Govt rules.
Application Fee: Non-refundable amount of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) is to be deposited to this office Savings Bank Account No. 393102010059274 (IFS Code: UBIN0539317) with Union Bank of India, Jorhat branch in favour of Director, ICFRE-Rain Forest Research Institute, Jorhat and proof of payment/deposit of application fee are to be attached with the application form. ST and women candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
How to apply for RFRI Jorhat Recruitment?
Candidates can send their applications along with self-attested copies of appropriate documents to the Director, Rain Forest Research Institute, Sotai Deovan, Jorhat-785010, Assam by 29.09.2023.
Needed Documents to Apply:
- Certificate of proof of age.
- Certificates/mark sheets of educational qualification.
- Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format in support of claim belonging to Persons with Disability, as applicable. In case the certificate is in a local vernacular language, its English translation should be submitted.
- Certificate in support of claim for age relaxation/fee concession, as applicable.
- OBC candidates who will apply for the reserved post, have to mandatorily submit a valid Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued by the competent authority.
The envelope containing the application should be marked as “Application for the post of………………..(with post-code)
|RFRI Jorhat Notification PDF 2023 & Application Form||Click Here|
|Application Form(Standard Form)||Click Here|