A career notification has been published for the Ministry Of Information and Broadcasting Recruitment of 33 Young Professional Posts for deployment at various regional offices of the Press Information Bureau (PIB) under the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting by the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Govt. of India.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from here. Before applying for this recruitment you have to read the article completely which shares the important information this article.
Ministry Of Information and Broadcasting Recruitment 2023
Department: Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Government of India
Name of post: Young Professional
No of posts: 33 posts [Guwahati: 2 posts]
Salary: Rs 60,000/- or Rs 50,000/-
Eligibility Criteria of Ministry of Information & Broadcasting Recruitment
Educational Qualification: Master’s Degree/ Diploma in Journalism/ Mass Communication/ Visual Communication/ Information Arts/ Animation & Designing/ Literature and Creative Writing.
Experience: Minimum two-year work experience after Master’s Degree/ Diploma, preferably in the field of Communication, designing, marketing, animation, editing, and book publishing.
Language Skills: Proficiency in English and the Indian language(s) of the particular State/UT (language competency to be mentioned in the resume which may be further evaluated by a written test).
- Expertise in content writing, video editing, graphic design, and journalism with a strong base in communication
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with the ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Graphic design skills, with proficiency in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, Canva, etc. is desirable
- Proficiency in video editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro is desirable
- Familiarity with social media platforms and best practices for creating engaging content
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks
Age Limit: The upper Age Limit for applicants is 32 years (as of the closing date of the advertisement).
How to Apply for Ministry of Information & Broadcasting Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these posts through a Google form. Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Go to the Important Links section below this article.
- Click on the Online Application Form link.
- A new webpage will be opened.
- Enter all your personal and educational details as required.
- Upload your passport-sized photograph Date Of Birth and other required documents.
- At the end, click on the submit button.
Important Dates of Ministry of Information & Broadcasting Recruitment 2023
- Starting date of online application: 23rd August 2023
- Last date of online application: 30th September 2023
Important Links of Ministry of Information & Broadcasting Vacancy
Also Apply: UIIC Recruitment 2023
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Check the Official Notification PDF||Download|
|সকলো ধৰনৰ চাকৰিৰ খৱৰ পাৱলৈ আমাক Facebook ত Follow কৰক||Click to Follow Us|
|Our Telegram Group||Click Here|