To know How to Apply for SSC Delhi Police Recruitment 2023 for the 7547 Constable (Executive) Vacancy interested and eligible candidates have to read the complete information which is shared in this article from the official notification of SSC.
First of all, I would like to tell you that (SSC) Staff Selection Commission has recently issued a new recruitment notification to recruit 7547 Constable (Executive) Male and Female posts in Delhi Police. For this purpose, SSC is collecting online applications from Indian youths.
Let’s check all the information to properly apply for this SSC Delhi Police Vacancy 2023.
SSC Delhi Police Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment Board||Staff Selection Commission|
|Recruitment Title||SSC Recruitment 2023 for Delhi Police|
|Name of Posts||Sub-Inspector (Executive) in Delhi Police|
|Total Vacancies||7547 Posts|
|Job Type||Govt Job, Government of India|
|Application Start Date||1st September 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||30th September 2023|
SSC Delhi Police Vacancy 2023
Name of post: Constable (Executive)
No of posts: 7547 posts [Male: 5056, Female: 2491]
- UR: 4555
- EWS: 810
- OBC: 429
- SC: 1301
- ST: 452
Pay Scale: Pay Level-3 (Rs 21700- 69100)/
Eligibility Criteria of SSC Delhi Police Recruitment
Nationality/ Citizenship: Candidates must be
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan.
Age Limit of SSC Delhi Polic
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates should be from 18 to 25 years as on 01.07.2023 (i.e., candidates born not before 02.07.1998 and not later than 01.07.2005).
Age Relaxation: The category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below.
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Ex-Servicemen: 3 years
Delhi Police SSC Educational Qualification
Educational Qualification: Educational Qualification for all Candidates must be 10+2 (Senior Secondary) passed by a recognized Board.
Professional Qualification: Male candidates must possess a valid driving license for LMV (Motor Cycle or Car) as of the date of PE&MT. A Learner’s License is not acceptable.
Application Fee for SSC Delhi Police Examination
- UR/ OBC: Rs. 100/-
- Women, SC, ST, PwD & ESM: Nil
- Payment Mode: SBI Challan/ Net Banking by using Visa, Master Card, Maestro, RuPay Credit/ Debit Card.
Important Dates of SSC Recruitment 2023
- Starting date of submission of online application: 1st September 2023
- Last date of submission of online application: 30th September 2023
How to Apply for SSC Delhi Police Recruitment 2023 for 1876 Sub Inspector Vacancy?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for this vacancy through online mode by visiting the official SSC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for SSC Delhi Police recruitment.
- Visit SSC’s official website, and you may go to the Important Web-Links section.
- On the official portal, you need to register yourself.
- Next, fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Make a payment of the application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- At the end, take a printout of the application form.
Important Web-Links of SSC Delhi Police SI Vacancy 2023
|SSC Delhi Police Notification||Check here|
|SSC Delhi Police Apply Online Form||Registration | Login|
|More SSC Jobs||Check Here|
|Official Portal||Check here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Join our Telegram Group||Join Now for Free|
FAQs for SSC Delhi Police Recruitment 2023
1. What is the application Last Date to apply online for SSC Delhi Police Recruitment 2023?
A. 30th September 2023.
2. How many posts will open at SSC Delhi Police in 2023?
A. 7547 posts.
3. What is the application process for SSC Delhi Police Recruitment 2023?
A. Candidates can apply online through SSC’s official portal i.e. ssc.nic.in
4. Can Girls candidates apply for Delhi Police Jobs 2023?
A. Yes, a female candidate can apply for Delhi Police Jobs 2023.
Also Apply: UIIC Recruitment 2023