Make a career at the Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam. Recently a recruitment notification was published for the recruitment of 36 Scientific Assistant vacancy the Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam. If you are interested in applying for this recruitment then read the article till the end. In this blog post, we discussed the all-important data that will be needed to apply the application.
Let’s check the information.
Forensic Science Assam Recruitment 2023
Name of post: Scientific Assistant
No of posts: 36 posts
- UR: 20
- OBC: 9
- SC: 2
- STH: 2
- STP: 3
- Regional Forensic Science Laboratories: 24
- Mobile Forensic Laboratories: 7
- Directorate of Forensic Science, Kahilipara, Guwahati: 5
Salary: (Pay Scale) PB-2 (Rs.14,000-60,500/-) + Grade Pay of Rs.7,600/-
Eligibility Criteria of Forensic Science Assam Recruitment
Age Limit: The candidate should not be less than 21 years and more than 40 years of age on 1.1.2023.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit relaxation is as follows:
OBC: 3 years
SC/ST: 5 years
- B.Sc in Chemistry/Forensic Science with specialization in concerned subject OR
- B.Sc in Botany/Zoology / Anthropology (Physical) /Biotechnology/ Forensic Science with specialization in concerned subject OR
- B.Sc in Physics/Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Forensic Science with specialization in concerned subject
Citizenship: The candidate must be an Indian Citizen as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India and must be a Permanent Resident of Assam.
Employment Exchange Registration Certificate: The candidate must have registered their names in any employment exchange of Assam.
Application Fee: There is no application fee to be paid.
Selection Process for Scientific Assistant of Forensic Science Assam
The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear both in the written Test and Skill Test ( Skill Test – only for those who qualify in the written test).
The scheme of the examination is as mentioned below:
|Post||Subjects||Written Test||Skill Test||Total Marks|
|Scientific Assistant||Concerned subjects, General Knowledge, General English||70||30||100|
How to Apply for Forensic Science Jobs Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancies by visiting the official Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below below-mentioned steps to apply online.
- Go to the Important Links section or visit https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/
- Click on the “Online Application Form” and complete the registration process.
- In the next stage, Select post and proceed to the next step.
- Fill out your all personal and educational details and again click on proceed to next button.
- Now upload the necessary documents along with your Signature and Passport photo.
- At the end, submit the online form.
- At the end, take a printout of the application form.
Important Dates of Forensic Science Vacancy 2023
- Starting date of submission of application: 9th September 2023
- Last date of application submission of application: 30th September 2023, 10 PM
Important Links of Forensic Science Assam Recruitment
|Forensic Science Notification||Check here|
|Scientific Assistant Apply Online Form||Click Here|
|More Assam Career Jobs||Check Here|
|Official Portal||Check here|
|Follow us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Join our Telegram Group||Join Now for Free|