Young Professional Vacancy at the Ministry Of Labour & Employment: In this article, we are going to discuss the Ministry Of Labour & Employment Recruitment 2022 details. The Ministry of Labour and Employment, Govt. of India recently released a notification for the recruitment of 130 Young Professional Vacancies. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply online here.
Ministry of Labour & Employment Recruitment 2022
Eligibility Criteria of Ministry of Labour & Employment Recruitment
Educational Qualification & Experience:
1. The candidate should either have a Bachelor’s degree (B.A/B.E/ B.Tech /B.Ed) with at least 4 years of experience and/or a Master’s Degree (MBA/ Masters in Economics/ Psychology/ Sociology/ Operations Research/ Statistics/ Social Work/ Management/ Finance/ Commerce/ Computer Applications etc.) with at least 2 years of experience. All the above-stated degrees need to be UGC, AICTE, etc. recognized.
- Apart from proficiency in the English language (mandatory), the candidate should be proficient in at least 1 other language Hindi/any Regional language (Reading, writing, and speaking proficiency).
- The Candidate should be willing to relocate within the country.
- Candidates with experience in the areas of HR, Management, Analytics, and Psychology etc. shall be preferred.
- The candidate should be between the age of 24 to 40 years
- Candidate should have strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills (Basic knowledge of MS Office)
- Candidates should have the ability to take initiative to make things happen
- Should be skillful/tactful to work and navigate their way through a challenging environment of the Government system
- Passion for helping others would be an advantage
- Ability to inspire confidence in the job seekers
- Ability to respond effectively to the needs of both, the employers and the job seekers.
- Should be able to Work under limited supervision using standardized practices and/or methods.
How to Apply for Ministry of Labour & Employment Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online by visiting the official recruitment portal of the National Career Service. They may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online.
Important Dates of Labour & Employment Ministry Vacancy
- Starting date of submission of online application: 8th June 2022
- Last date of submission of online application: 22nd June 2022
Important Web-Links of Labour & Employment Ministry Recruitment 2022
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|