Hey Dear! Good info is coming from UPSC. Now All Indians will appear for UPSC CDS II Examination 2023. In this regard, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 349 vacancies through the Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2023.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here through the direct mentioned link which has provided below.
In this blog post, candidates get all the essential details for applying for this UPSC CDS II Examination 2023. We have discussed all the recruitment criteria and the most important Online Application Process. Let’s read and use it to make a career at UPSC.
UPSC CDS II Examination 2023
- Name of exam: Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2023
- No of posts: 349 posts
Training Institute-wise vacancy–
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun: 100
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala: 32
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: 32
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras): 169
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) 16
- Others: Rs. 200/-
- Female/ SC/ ST: NIL
- Payment mode: Candidates can pay either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of SBI or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
Needed Documents and Details for Online Application of UPSC CDS II Examination 2023
Applicant can submit his/her following details:
- Name and Verify Name
- Full Name, if any
- Gender and Verify Gender
- Date of Birth and Verify Date of Birth
- Father’s Name and Verify & Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name and Verify & Mother’s Name
- Minority Status
- Valid Mobile Number (to be used as Login ID)
- Alternate Mobile Number, if any
- Valid Email ID (to be used as Login ID)
- Alternate Email ID, if any
- Board Examination Roll No (Class X
- Security Questions
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2023?
Those candidates who are interested and eligible for this recruitment may apply online through UPSC’s official portal. Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to Apply UPSC CDS II Examination 2023.
- First, visit the official portal of UPSC i.e – https://upsconline.nic.in/
- On home page, check One-time registration (OTR) for examinations of UPSC and online application (संघ लोक सेवा आयोग की विभिन्न परीक्षाओं के लिए एकमुश्त पंजीकरण (ओटीआर) और ऑनलाइन आवेदन link and Click on it
- If you have already registered then log in by entering your e-mail, phone no, or OTR ID and OTP / Password, Verification Captcha Code
- If you have not registered yet then click on New Registration
- Provide your basic Information under One Time Registration (OTR)
- Submit the Application Form
Important Dates of UPSC CDS II Exam 2023
- Starting date of online application submission: 17th May 2023
- Last date of online application submission: 6th June 2023 till 6:00 PM.
Important Direct Links of UPSC CDS II Examination Online Apply
|Official Notification||Download UPSC Notification|
|Apply From Here||Online Application Form|
|UPSC Official Website||http://www.upsc.gov.in/|
|Job Alert||Join Our Telegram|
Frequently Asked Questions about UPSC CDS II Examination 2023
UPSC CDS II Recruitment Posts Count
I have already mentioned above that there are 349 posts vacant. Grab these opportunities out at CRPF. For more check the official notification.
UPSC CDS II Examination 2023 Last Date
Candidates can apply for UPSC CDS II Exam 2023 till 6th June 2023.
How to Apply for UPSC CDS II Exam 2023?
Interested candidates need to apply only online mode by visiting the official portal UPSC. The application link is provided in the table at the end of this article.