Tinsukia College Recruitment 2022 Details
Education Qualification: Qualification should be graduate in Arts / Science/Commerce with a diploma or certificate course in computer operation of a minimum of three months duration.
- Laboratory bearer in Geography: Reserved for PWD(Unreserved), (Roster point-1)
- Laboratory bearer in Chemistry: Reserved for ST(P), (Roster point-5)
- Laboratory bearer in Physics: Reserve for OBC/MOBC, (Roster point-6)
- Laboratory bearer in Botany: Reserved for ST(H) (Roster point-10)
- Laboratory bearer in Zoology: Reserved for ST(P) (Roster point-15)
- One reserved for OBC/MOBC (Roster point -2)
- One Unreserved, (Roster Point -3)
Educational Qualification: All the Grade-IV Posts Must be H.S.L.C./10 passed.
Age Limit: Maximum age of the candidates for Grade-III and Grade-IV should be 43 Years as on 1st January 2022.
How to Apply for Tinsukia College Recruitment?
Applications are invited along with complete Bio-Data and self-attested copies of all testimonials. Candidates must apply in Assam Gazette Part-IX) the standard form of application. They must acquire qualifications latest by the date of submission of the application. In-service candidates must have to apply through the proper channels with NOC from the appropriate authority.
The application must reach the undersigned within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement along with a D/D of Rs.500/- (non-refundable) for Grade III and Rs.300/- for Grade -IV in favor of the Principal, Tinsukia College Tinsukia. payable at SBI, Tinsukia branch.
Get All Assam Job News Alerts on Mobile
- Join Telegram Group: Click Here
- Like Facebook Page: Click Here
Important Web-Links of Tinsukia College Recruitment
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Jobs18Assam Home||Click Here|