Good news for all the job seekers of Assam and India. SSC CHSL Examination 2023 notification was recently published for freshers candidates. For more about SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 check here.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the 1600 Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant (PA/SA), and Data Entry Operator (DEO) Posts. To check the details of the SSC CHSL Examination 2023, read the full article.
SSC CHSL Examination 2023 Details
|Organized By||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of Posts||LDC, DEO & Assistant Vacancies|
|Total Vacancies||1600 Posts|
|Job Category||SSC Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
|Application Start Date||09th May 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||08th June 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Posts Details:
No. of posts: 1600 Posts
Post of Name:
- Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants(PA/SA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)
- Court Clerk
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 Salary:
|DEO Grade ‘A’||Rs.25500-81100 PM|
|PA/ SA||Rs. 25500-81100 PM|
|LDC/ JSA||Rs.19900-63200 PM|
SSC CHSL Examination 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): Candidates must have passed the 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- General: 18 – 27 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 30 Years
- SC/ST: 18 – 32 Years
SSC CHSL Examination 2023 Syllabus:
This is an objective test that will be conducted online. SSC CHSL 2020 Tier 1 exam has 100 questions in 4 sections which get a total of 200 marks. Subjective details are given below:
|Sl No.||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||General Intelligence||25||50||60 minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
|4||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
Application Fee for SSC CHSL Examination 2023
Important Dates – SSC CHSL 2023 Notification:
|Starting Date Of Online Form Submission||06 December 2022|
|Last Date Of Online Form Submission||04 January 2022|
|SSC CHSL 2021 Tier-1 Exam Date||Feb-March 2023|
- Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023 For 797 Vacancy
- Intelligence Bureau Result Out for 1675 MTS & SA Posts Exam Result PDF Download
- SSC CHSL Examination 2023
How to apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023?
The candidate must go through the official website of SSC i.e. www.ssc.nic.in or from the direct link mentioned below.
Steps to Apply: SSC CHSL Notification 2023
- For One-Time Registration, candidates need to click on the “Register Now” link provided in the “Login” section on http://ssc.nic.in.
- Now log in with a registered ID and password to complete Part II of the application form for SSC CHSL 2022.
- After this click on Apply Online button and start filling up the application form.
- Candidates must fill in all the required details asked in the SSC CHSL 2022 Application Form.
- Upload the photograph and signature and other documents according to the instructions given in the SSC CHSL 2022 notification pdf.
- Pay the required application fees according to your category. Submit the application form.
- After submission candidates should take the printout of the application form.
Important Links of SSC CHSL Bharti 2023
|SSC CHSL 2022 Apply Online||Register | Login|
|Download||SSC CHSL 2022 Official Notification|
|Visit||SSC CHSL 2022 Official Website|