RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023: The latest Reserve Bank of India Assistant Recruitment notification 2023 has been published by RBI. Job seekers in Assam can apply for this recruitment through Online mode. More details of this RBI Notification 2023 are mentioned below. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is going to recruit 450 Assistant vacancies. Interested eligible candidates may apply online here.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023
|Name of Organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Name of Posts||Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||450 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 20,700/- Per Month|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||04th October 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam/ Viva-Voce/ Interview|
RBI Assistant Vacancy Details
Name of post: Assistant
No of posts: 450 posts
- SC: 45
- ST: 56
- OBC: 71
- EWS: 37
- UR: 241
No of seats at Assam: 26 (at Guwahati)
Salary (Pay Scale): Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹20,700/- per month in the scale of ₹20700 – 1200 (3) – 24300 – 1440 (4) – 30060 – 1920 (6) – 41580 – 2080 (2) – 45740 – 2370 (3) – 52850 – 2850 (1) – 55700 and other allowances, as admissible from time to time.
Eligibility Criteria of RBI Assistant Recruitment
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be between 20 and 28 years. Candidates born before 02/09/1995 and not later than 01/09/2003 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
Age Relaxation: Category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD/ UR: 10 years
- PWD/ OBC: 13 years
- PWD/ SC-ST: 15 years
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
Local Language Proficiency: Candidates applying for a post in a particular recruiting Office should be proficient in the language (i.e., know to read, write, speak, and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting Office.
- SC/ST/PWD/EXS: Rs 50/-plus 18% GST
- UR/EWS/OBC: Rs 450/-plus 18% GST
How to Apply for RBI Recruitment?
- First, thoroughly review the RBI recruitment notification 2023 and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up the application Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Click on RBI Assistant Positions Apply Online. The link is given below.
- Update all the required details in the RBI Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- Finally, click on the submit button to complete the RBI Recruitment 2023 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
Important Dates of RBI Assistant Vacancy 2023
- Starting Date of online application submission: 13th September 2023
- Last Date of online application submission: 04th October 2023
- Date of Online Preliminary Test: 21st October 2023 & 23rd October 2023
- Date of Online Main Test: 02nd December 2023
Important Links of RBI Vacancy 2023 Apply
|Apply Online||Online Application Form|
|Join Telegram||Check Here|