ONGC MO Recruitment 2022: The Latest recruitment notice has been published by the Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) through ONGC MO Notification 2022, Here interested candidates may apply for 17 MO vacancies via online mode.
At the end of this article, you can apply for these vacancies. So you have to read the full article till the end. Candidates are requested to daily visit Jobs18 Assam for more Assam Job Alerts. Make sure to apply your application before the last date.
ONGC Recruitment Notification 2022
|Recruitment Board||Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|ONGC Recruitment 2022 Notification Date||17th October 2022|
|Recruitment Title||ONGC Recruitment 2022|
|Name of Posts||MO|
|Total Vacancies||17 Posts|
|Job Category||Oil Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
|Application Start Date||17th October 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||08th November 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Test / Interview|
ONGC MO Educational Qualifications:
Sr. MO: MD/MS/DNB/PG Diploma in relevant field.
Assistant Chief Medical Officer: MBBS with Post Graduate degree in Master of Hospital Administration (MHA) of a minimum of two years duration from a Govt. Recognized college /University after MBBS.
- 10 years total experience.
Chief Engineer (Marine): Ministry of Transport’s First Class or Second Class Motor Certificate of Proficiency or equivalent qualification in the Indian Navy.
- Experience needed.
Port Captain: Ministry of Transport Foreign Going Master’s Certificate or equivalent qualification in Indian Navy.
- Experience needed.
For more education qualifications please read the official notification mentioned below.
Salary for MO Recruitment:
|Post Level||Basic Pay Scale|
|E2||70,000 – 2,00,000/-|
|E4||90,000 – 2,40,000/-|
How to Apply for ONGC MO Recruitment 2022?
Candidates need to visit www.ongcindia.com to register their application online. The registration site shall remain open from 17/10/2022 to 08/11/2022.
Before registering/submitting their online applications on the website the candidates should keep the following ready:
- ID Card.
- Mobile number & E-mail ID.
- Scanned copy of a recent passport-size color photograph of the candidate with white background (Not more than 70 KB size).
- Scanned copy of the signature of the candidate with white background (Not more than 70 KB size).
- Qualification Certificates.
- Experience Certificates.
- Caste / PwBD certificate
Complete the process to apply online for ONGC MO Recruitment 2022 is given here. Candidates can follow the step-by-step process to apply online for ONGC MO Recruitment 2022.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of IOCL.
- Now you have to log in.
- After logging in, you have to click on Apply Online Link.
- Now you have to fill in all the information.
- After that, you have to upload the required documents and Photo Signature.
- Finally, click on the submit button and take a printout of the form.
You may also check the direct application link in the important link section of the page.