NF Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022: NF Railway has published a notification for engagement of Act Apprentice for imparting training under the Apprentices Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops/Units in the jurisdiction of N.F. Railway against 5636 slots. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online to North-East Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022 from 1st June 2022 to 30th June 2022.
NF Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Stipend: The candidates finally engaged will be provided Stipends at the prescribed rate as per the provision.
- Lumding (LMG), S&T/workshop/ MLG (PNO) & Track Machine/MLG: 1140
- New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/BNGN: 1110
- Katihar (KIR)& TDH workshop: 919
- Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS): 847
- Rangiya (RNY): 551
- Tinsukia (TSK): 547
- Alipurduar (APDJ): 522
- Total: 5636
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks, in aggregate, from a recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate (ITI) in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training. Copies of mark sheet & pass certificates of matriculation (10thstd), provisional certificate/National trade certificate (NTC) certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT in the case of ITI and ITI Final Mark-Sheet must be uploaded. Mere completion, of course, is not sufficient.
Candidates should have already passed the prescribed qualification on the date of issue of notification and the ITI pass certificate/NTC/STC should be available with them.
Eligibility Criteria: For the full details like eligibility Criteria, Stipend, etc please click on the Official notification link.
- Application fees (Non-refundable) Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only).
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
- Fee payments will have to be made online through a payment gateway as part of the online application process.
How to Apply for NF Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for this vacancy by visiting the official NF Railway Apprentice Recruitment Portal (nfr.indianrailways.gov.in). Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for NF Railway Vacancy.
- Step 01: Scroll down, and go to the “Important Web-Links” section.
- Step 02: Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process.
- Step 03: In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Step 04: Fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Step 05: At the end, submit the form.
- Step 06: Don’t forget to take a printout of the application form.
Important Dates of NF Railway Apprentice Recruitment
- Starting date of submission of online application: 01/06/2022
- Last date of submission of online application: 30/06/2022
Important Web-Links of NF Railway Apprentice Vacancy
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|