Nagaon, Assam Anganwadi Recruitment 2022: Office of the Child Development Project Officer (CDPO), Nagaon (Urban) has invited applications for the recruitment of 21 Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper (Sahayika) vacancies.
Welcome to Assam’s most popular job news provider website www.Jobs18Assam.com. Today on this page we’ll discuss Nagaon, Assam Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 vacancy details. Let’s begin the process of this recruitment.
Dear Job seekers, you may apply on this page. Here we discuss the Notice details such as educational qualification, age limit, and how can you apply for this Recruitment.
Assam Anganwadi Recruitment 2022
1. Anganwadi Worker
No of posts: 01
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary (Class 12th). If HS passed candidates are not available in that particular area, then HSLC/AHM passed candidates will be considered eligible.
2. Anganwadi Helper
No of posts: 20
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed HSLC/AHM. If HSLC/AHM passed candidates are not available in that particular area, then Class IX passed candidates will be considered eligible.
- Anganwadi Worker: As per departmental regulation.
- Anganwadi Helper: As per departmental regulation.
Other Criteria of Nagaon Anganwadi Recruitment
Age Limit: The candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 44 years as on 1st January 2022.
Resident-ship: The candidate must be a permanent resident of that particular area where the Anganwadi center is situated from where he/she wants to submit his/her application for recruitment. A certificate must be submitted from the local Gaonburah or President/ Secretary/ Member of the respective Panchayat regarding this.
Other Qualification: Preference will be given to the candidates trained in various sports, physical, medics as well as cultural activities.
How to Apply for Nagaon Anganwadi Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates may collect and apply in the standard format provided by the Office of the Child Development Project Officer, Nagaon. Application along with self-attested copies of educational qualification, caste certificate, residency certificate, PWD certificate (as applicable) is to be submitted to the Office of the Child Development Project Officer (CDPO), Nagaon (Urban) within the stipulated time.
- Application Form and Passport Size Photograph
- Educational Qualification & Marksheet
- Other Experience Certificate (as applicable)
- Caste Certificate (as applicable)
- Domicile Certificate/ Residential Certificate
- The person with Disability (PWD) certificate (as applicable)
- Starting date of submission of application: N/A
- Last date of submission of application: N/A
Like Facebook Page
Apply This –
- Special Judge, CBI Assam Recruitment 2022 – Peon Vacancy
- Assam Government Recruitment 2022: 26441 Jobs in Assam
- Sports & Youth Welfare Assam Recruitment 2022 – 177 Vacancy Open
- Assam Energy Development Agency [AEDA] Recruitment 2022
- Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2022 – 15 SRF & JRF Vacancy
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 2500 AA & SSR Vacancy