Morigaon Judiciary Recruitment 2021 – Hey Visitors Welcome to Jobs18Assam.com, Morigaon Judiciary has invited for the recruitment of 06 Peon vacancy in the office of the District & Sessions Judge, Morigaon, Assam. Interested & eligible candidates may apply online here. Here we discuss this judiciary recruitment all a to z important topic like no. of the post, required age limit, educational qualification for this vacancy. Let’s discuss.
Morigaon Judiciary Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of Post
|Name of department
||District & Sessions Judge, Morigaon, Assam
||Assam Govt Jobs
|Application Start Date
Morigaon Judiciary Vacancy 2021 Job Overview
Name of the Post – Peon
No. of Posts – 06
Salary – Rs 12,000 to Rs. 52,000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 3900/-
Morigaon Judiciary Recruitment 2021 – Eligible Criteria
1. Education Qualification –
Class VIII passed but class XII not passed. ” Candidates who have passed class XII and above are ineligible to apply.”
2. Candidates must mention the latest employment exchange registration number.
3. Candidates must declare their highest qualification. In case of a false declaration, the candidate will be subject to criminal liability.
Age Limit – Category wise age limit for the posts, as on the last date of receipt of
applications are as under-
- General: 18 to 40
- OBC/MOBC: 18 to 43
- SC: 18 to 45
- ST(P)/ST(H): 18 to 45
- PWD: 18 to 50
Also Apply –
How to apply Morigaon Judiciary Recruitment 2021
1. Candidates are required to log on to the following link to first register themselves and then fill up the online Application Form as per instruction provided in the said link. https://morigaonjudiciary.gov.in/recruitment/dashboard_ rec
2. Before applying online, candidates must possess a valid Email ID and mobile phone number which are mandatory for registration. Email Id should be kept active. Candidates are requested to note down the Registration Code generated from the system.
3. Detailed instructions regarding the online application are uploaded in the above link separately. Candidates are requested to go through the instructions carefully before applying.
4. No document needs to be uploaded while applying except photo and Signature. However, all the original documents will be checked at the time of Viva-voce.
Must Watch This Video for Online Apply
Also Apply 8th/10th/12th/ Passed Jobs
Selection Process of Morigaon Judiciary Recruitment 2021
Phase-I: There will be an objective type written test of 1-hour duration comprising 50 questions carrying 1 mark each. Questions will be based on General Knowledge, English, Reasoning, Aptitude, etc. of class VIII standard. There will be no negative mark for a wrong answer. Minimum qualifying marks for written examination for the unreserved category will be 50% and that for reserved category will be 40%.
Phase-II: On the basis of performance in the written test, candidates in the ratio of 1:5 (in each category) shall be called for viva-voce subject to securing minimum qualifying marks. However, the Selection Board reserves the right to call more candidates for the Viva-voce in case more than one candidate secures the least mark of qualifying for the Viva-voce.
Important Dates Of Morigaon Judiciary Peon Vacancy
|Starting Date of Online Application
|Last Date of Online Application
Important Dates Of Morigaon Judiciary Recruitment 2021