Two employment notifications have been released for the recruitment of 11 Procurement Specialist and GIS Assistant posts for engagement on a contractual basis in the Directorate of Land Records & Surveys etc., Assam, Rupnagar, Guwahati-32 by Directorate of Land Records & Surveys, etc., Assam.
In this article, I’ll go to share all the details of the Land Records Surveys Assam Recruitment 2023‘s such as Post Name, No of Posts, Salary, Qualification, and other related information. To smoothly apply for these jobs you should read this short article.
Land Records Surveys Assam Recruitment 2023
|🔥Name of organization||Assam Government|
|🔥Department Name||Directorate of Land Records & Surveys, Assam|
|🔥Name of post||Procurement Specialist and GIS Assistant Positions|
|🔥Total Vacancy||11 posts (Active Now)|
|🔥Last date||10th August 2023|
1. GIS Assistant🧑
📌No of posts: 10
📚 Bachelor’s degree in Geography/Geology, or a related field along with Certificate/Diploma in GIS & Remote Sensing or Geoinformatics. Or
📚 B.Tech/M. Tech/M.Sc. in GIS & Remote Sensing/ Geoinformatics; M.A/ M.Sc. in Geography/Geology/ Environmental Science along with Geoinformatics as one of the core subjects or in lieu of that a Certificate or Diploma in GIS & Remote Sensing or Geoinformatics.
- Strong proficiency in GIS software such as ArcGIS, QGIS, or other industry-standard applications.
- Familiarity with spatial data formats (e.g., Shapefiles, GeoJSON, KML) and coordinate systems.
- Knowledge of geospatial analysis, image processing techniques, data collection through drone surveys,s and tools for the development of geospatial data.
- Effective communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Prior experience in a GIS-related role or internship is preferred but not mandatory.
📌Experience: Preference will be given to candidates with relevant work experience.
💰Pay: Rs. 25,000/- Min to Rs. 30,000/- Max per month based on experience and skills.
ⒶAge Limit: Above 21 years and not more than 40 years as on 01-Aug-2023. Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per applicable Government policy.
2. Procurement Specialist🧑
📌No of posts: 1
B.E./B. Tech in civil engineering or Masters in Procurement/Supply Chain Management/ Law/Business Administration Or Other relevant subjects like Economics/Accounting,/Finance. Candidates having advanced academic/professional qualifications in procurement will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 03 (three) years of general experience in Public Procurement and/or project management. OR
- Experience in procurement following World Bank/ Multilateral Development Banks’ Procurement Guidelines/ Work experience in State/ Central Govt. sponsored project’s procurement process.
💰Pay: Rs. 1,20,000/- per month (fixed)
ⒶAge Limit: Above 21 years and not more than 43 years as on 01/01/2023.
🔍How to Apply for Assam Land Records & Survey Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates need to appear in the “Walk-in-Interview” as per the details mentioned below.
1. GIS Assistant
Date: August 10th, 2023
Time: 11 AM
Venue: GIS Lab, Office of the Joint Director of Survey, Assam Dakhingaon- 781040, Assam Landmark: Near Assam Survey and Settlement Training Centre, Dakhingaon.
2. Procurement Specialist
Date: August 5th, 2023
Time: 11 AM
Venue: Office of the Director of Land Records & Surveys etc., Assam, Rupnagar, Guwahati-32
📩Documents Needed for the Interview
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae.
- Photo Identity & Address Proof.
- Original Educational Certificates (HSLC onwards) for verification.
- Experience Certificates
- Photocopy of all the certificates, mark sheets, experience certificates, etc. to be submitted in the interview.
Important 🔗Links of DLRS Assam Recruitment
|Official Notification||GIS Assistant || Procurement Specialist|
|Job Alert||Join Our Telegram|