Labour Welfare Department: A recruitment notification has been released for the recruitment of 11 insurance Medical Officer (lMO) Posts ESI Scheme, Assam under the Labour Welfare Department, Govt. of Assam by the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC). All candidates may apply to those who are interested and eligible for these posts.
In this article, I’ll go to share all the details of the Labour Welfare Department Recruitment 2023’s such as Post Name, No of Posts, Salary, Qualification, and other related information. To smoothly apply for these jobs you should read this short article.
Labour Welfare Department Recruitment 2023
|🔥Name of organization||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|🔥Department Name||Labour Welfare Department, Govt. of Assam|
|🔥Name of post||Insurance Medical Officer (lMO) Positions|
|🔥Total Vacancy||132 posts (Active Now)|
|🔥Last date||16th August 2023|
Name of post: Insurance Medical Officer (lMO) ESI Scheme, Assam
No of posts: 11 posts
- UR: 7
- OBC/ MOBC: 3
- STP: 1
Salary: Rs, 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- GP: Rs. 12,700/-
Educational Qualification: Minimum qualification should be MBBS having Registration under Assam Medical Council, 1960.
Other Criteria of Labour Welfare Department Recruitment
Age Limit: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2023.
Age Relaxation: The category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below.
- SC: 5 years
- ST: 5 years
- OBC/ MOBC: 3 years
- For more details pl read the official notification/s.
Citizenship: Candidates must be Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purposes/ Employment Exchange Registration certificate / Voter ID card of the candidate or his/her parents will be treated as proof of residency along with the application form.
How to Apply for Labour Welfare Department Recruitment 2023?
To apply for Labour Welfare Department Recruitment, you may follow the below-mentioned instructions:
- Go to the Important link section or visit the APSC’s recruitment portal
- On the Important link section, Click the ”Online Application” link
- A new page displayed on your device
- Fill out the Online Application Form by entering the required information
- Please upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the Application Fee (as per your category)
- Submit the filled Application Form
- At last, Save and print your online application form for future reference.
Important Dates of Labour Department Recruitment 2023
- Starting date for online application: 27th July 2023
- The last date for the online application is: 25th August 2023
Important Links of Labour Department Recruitment
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Job Alert||Join Our Telegram|