Jorhat Medical College Recruitment 2021
Walk-in Date: 05/11/2021.
Jorhat Medical College & Hospital (JMCH) has released a notification for the recruitment of 2 Data Entry Operator & Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Vacancy to be engaged in the Viral Research and Diagnostic Laboratory, Department of Microbiology, Jorhat Medical College & Hospital, Jorhat. Interested and eligible applicants may apply here.
Jorhat Medical College Recruitment 2021 Details
1. Data Entry Operator
No of posts: 1
- Graduate from a recognized Institute / Board.
- Expertise in MS Office with data entry related works
- Minimum 1 (one) year experience in the relevant field in a reputed organization
- Basic knowledge of Software and Hardware and able to attend troubleshooting of computers, printers, and network connectivity
- Ability to compile various health-related reports.
Remuneration: Rs. 20,000/- per month.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 43 (Forty-three) years as on 1st April, 2021. The upper age limit is relaxable as per govt. rules.
2. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
No of posts: 1
- HSLC / Matric / equivalent from a recognized board.
- Minimum 1 (one) year experience as office/field attendant.
Desirable: Preference will be given to candidates having working experience in health care settings.
Remuneration: Rs. 18,000/- per month.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 30 (thirty) years as on 1st April 2021. The upper age limit is relaxable as per govt. rules.
Also Apply – 👇👇👇👇👇
How to apply for Jorhat Medical College Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates shall have to fill up the standard application form neatly and legibly and submit it with the required documents and photograph (colored) duly self-attested.
The Form along with required documents shall have to reach the office of the Principal cum Chief Superintendent, JMCH, Jorhat / deposited in the box kept in the Reception Counter of Administrative Building latest by 5:00 P.M. of 5th November 2021.
Required Documents are –
(1) 1 (One) copy of recent passport size colored photographs duly self-attested,
(2) Document confirming age proof, or HSLC admit card or Birth Certificate,
(3) All mark-sheets and pass certificates
(4) Permanent Residentship Certificate
(5) Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate,
(6) Certificates of training, experience, extra curriculum, etc.
The application shall be addressed to the Principal cum Chief Superintendent, Jorhat Medical College & Hospital, Kushal Konwar Path, K.B. Road, Jorhat – 785001, Assam on or before 05.11.2021 during office hours.
Important Web-Links of Jorhat Medical College Recruitment 2021
Application Form – Click Here
Advertisement Details – Click Here