India Post Recruitment 2022: The India Post has issued the latest notification for the Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2022. Total no of posts 38926.
Interested candidates can apply for the Latest Notification of India Post Recruitment 2022 through the official website www.indiapost.gov.in. The application submission’s last date is 05 June 2022.
Other details of the India Post Vacancy 2022 short description like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
India Post Recruitment Online Form 2022
India Post Recruitment 2022
Name of post: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
No of posts: 38,926 posts
- Andhra Pradesh: 1716
- Assam: 1143
- Bihar: 990
- Chhattisgarh: 1253
- Delhi: 60
- Gujarat: 1901
- Haryana: 921
- Himachal Pradesh: 1007
- Jammu & Kashmir: 265
- Jharkhand: 610
- Karnataka: 2410
- Kerala: 2203
- Madhya Pradesh: 4074
- Maharashtra: 3026
- Punjab: 969
- Rajasthan: 2890
- Tamil Nadu: 4810
- Telangana: 1226
- Uttar Pradesh: 2519
- Uttarakhand: 353
- West Bengal: 1963
Assam District-wise Vacancy:
- Cachar: 153 [UR-65, OBC-37, SC-9, ST-26, EWS-13, PWD-3]
- Goalpara: 145 [UR-63, OBC-38, SC-10, ST-17, EWS-15, PWD-2]
- Nalbari: 161 [UR-74, OBC-42, SC-10, ST-17, EWS-13, PWD-5]
- Sivasagar: 101 [UR-47, OBC-27, SC-5, ST-11, EWS-9, PWD-2]
- Darrang: 101 [UR-39, OBC-32, SC-11, ST-13, EWS-5, PWD-1]
- Guwahati: 112 [UR-51, OBC-32, SC-7, ST-10, EWS-9, PWD-3]
- RMS GH Division: 25 [UR-5, OBC-2, SC-0, ST-1, EWS-15, PWD-2]
- Tinsukia: 41 [UR-14, OBC-3, SC-9, ST-5, EWS-10, PWD-0]
- Dibrugarh: 145 [UR-46, OBC-37, SC-19, ST-15, EWS-24, PWD-4]
- Nagaon: 171 [UR-78, OBC-46, SC-12, ST-20, EWS-9, PWD-6]
- RMS S Division: 5 [UR-3, OBC-1, SC-0, ST-1, EWS-0, PWD-0]
- BPM: Rs.12,000/-
- ABPM/ Dak Sevak: Rs.10,000/-
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- PWD-OBC: 13 years
- PWD-SC/ST: 15 years
The candidate should have passed Secondary School Examination of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
Local Language Proficiency: The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to the 10th standard.
Knowledge of Cycling: Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate has knowledge of riding a scooter or motorcycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling also.
- General / OBC: 100/-
- SC / ST / PH: Nil
- Female: Nil
Payment Mode: Credit/Debit Cards, Net Banking facility/ UPI, and through Head Post offices.
Also Apply: Pragjyotish College Recruitment 2022
Important Dates of India Post GDS Recruitment 2022
- Starting date of submission of online application: 2nd May 2022
- Last date of submission of online application: 5th June 2022
How to Apply for India Post Recruitment Online Form?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancies. The application link is provided below please check. Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps.
Important Links of India Post Vacancy