India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2023 Notification
Hey Job Aspirants! Good news, India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB) has released an employment notification to recruit 132 IT Executive Posts through IPPB Recruitment 2023 in different disciplines of the IT Department. India Post Payments Bank is taking online application forms from interested and eligible candidates in India. If candidates make a career at India Post Payments Bank, they may apply online for this India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2023. The online application link is available for job seekers at the end of this article.
Additionally, on this page, we will discuss the entire recruitment process in brief but in detail like post name, age limit, education qualification, application fee, last date to apply, and how to apply for India Post Payments Bank Vacancies.
India Post Payments Bank Overview
|🔥Name of organization||India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB)|
|🔥Name of post||IT Executive Positions|
|🔥Total Vacancy||132 posts (Active Now)|
|🔥Last date||16th August 2023|
India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2023
No of posts: 132 posts (Assam: 26 posts)
- UR: 56
- EWS: 13
- OBC: 35
- SC: 19
- ST: 9
Age Limit: 21 to 35 years as on 1st June 2023.
Salary: 30,000/- per month.
Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline. A candidate with prior experience in sales/operations of financial products would be preferred.
Experience: Not Applicable.
Also Read: BN College Recruitment 2023
2. Executive (Consultant – IT)
No of posts: 10 posts
Age Limit: 30 to 40 Years
Educational Qualification: B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science /Information Technology OR Master of Computer Application (MCA) (03 Years)
Experience: Minimum 4 years post qualification full-time hands-on working experience.
Also Read: 🔥Lakhimpur Medical College Recruitment 2023🔥
3. Executive (Senior Consultant-IT)
No of posts: 3 posts
Age Limit: 35 to 45 years.
Educational Qualification: B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science /Information Technology OR Master of Computer Application (MCA) (03 Years).
Experience: Minimum 6 years post qualification full-time hands-on working experience at the Executive level.
Other Criteria of IPPB Recruitment
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 Years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and 10 years for PWD-UR, 13 years for PWD-OBC (Non-Creamy layer), and 15 years for PWD-SC/ST candidates.
Application Fee: The category-wise fees are as mentioned below.
Important Dates of IPPB Vacancy 2023
- Starting date of online application submission: 26th July 2023, 10.00 AM
- Last date of online application submission: 16th August 2023, 11.59 PM
How to Apply for IPPB Recruitment 2023?
To Online Apply for India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2023 candidates may follow the following mentioned steps:
- Visit the official portal i.e. ibpsonline.ibps.in, and go through the direct link from our website in the Important Links section.
- Click on “Online Registration” and complete the Registration process.
- If you have not registered yet for this portal then Click on the “Click Here for New Registration” button.
- After Registering, you now have to Sign in to this portal.
- In the next step, click on the “Online Application Form“.
- Fill out all your personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Make a payment of the application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- At the end, take a printout of the Application Form.
Video Guide Step-by-Step Application Process
Important Links of India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2023
|Official Notification||IPPB Notification|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Job Alert||Join Our Telegram|
🔥 Also Apply: NHPC Limited Recruitment 2023