IBPS RRB Notification 2022: In this article, we will discuss the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment 2022 details. The IBPS recently released a notification for the recruitment of 8106 Officer Scale I, II, III & Office Assistant vacancies against IBPS CRP RRB X. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply online here.
IBPS RRB Notification 2022 | ইনস্টিটিউট অফ ব্যাঙ্কিং পার্সোনেল সিলেকশন
Vacancy in Assam through IBPS RRB 2022
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
- Office Assistant: 204
- Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager): 101
- Officer Scale-II (Law): 1
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 20
- Officer Scale-III: 2
Candidates applying for the posts of Office Assistant in any particular RRB are required to possess proficiency in the local language of the State/ UT in which the RRB is situated to be eligible for an interview.
- OBC/ MOBC: 3 years
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- PWD: 10 years
Educational Qualification of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment 2022
- i. Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent Preference will be given to the candidates having degrees in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics or Accountancy;
- ii. Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s*
- iii. Desirable: working knowledge of Computer.
Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer (Manager): Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Preference will be given to the candidates having degrees in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, and Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics, and Accountancy. Two years of experience as an officer in a Bank or Financial Institution.
Officer Scale-II (Information Technology Officer): Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Desirable: Certificate in ASP, PHP, C++, Java, VB, VC, OCP, etc. One year of experience (in the relevant field).
Officer Scale-II (Chartered Accountant): Certified Associate (CA) from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. One Year of experience as a Chartered Accountant.
Officer Scale-II (Law Officer): Degree from a recognized University in Law or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Two years of experience as an advocate or should have worked as Law Officer in Banks or Financial Institutions for a period of not less than two years.
Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer): MBA in Marketing from a recognized university. One year of experience (in the relevant field).
Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager): Chartered Accountant or MBA in Finance from a recognized university/ institution. One year of experience (in the relevant field).
Officer Scale-II (Agriculture Officer): Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture from a recognized university or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Two Years of experience (in the relevant field).
IBPS RRB 2021 Application Fee
- Rs.175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
- Rs.850/- for all others
- Rs.175/- for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs.850/- for all others.
Exam Centres in Assam for IBPS RRB 2022
- Preliminary Exam Center: Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur
- Single/Main Exam Center: Guwahati, Silchar
How to apply for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2022
Candidates may apply online for IBPS RRB Notification 2022 – 8106 Posts by entering the official Recruitment Portal of IBPS. Candidates may follow the below-mentioned web links to apply online for this recruitment. Candidates may also follow the below-mentioned steps.
A candidate can apply for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and can also apply for the Post of Officer. However, a candidate can apply for only one post in the officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale-III. You can check the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021.
IBPS RRB Syllabus 2022
To know the IBPS RRB Syllabus please check the official notification which is published by IBPS. The official IBPS RRB syllabus Downloaded link is provided below in the Important web-link section.
Important Dates of IBPS RRB 2022 Recruitment
- Starting date of online application submission: 7th June 2022
- Last date of online application submission: 27th June 2022
- The download of call letters for online examination – Preliminary: July/ August 2022
- Tentative date of preliminary exam: August 2022
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: September 2022
- The download of the Call Letter for the Online exam – Main / Single: September 2022
- Online Examination – Main / Single: September/October 2022
- Declaration of Result – Main/ Single (For Officers Scale I, II, and III): October 2022
Important Web-Links of IBPS RRB Recruitment 2022
Online Application – Office Asst
Online Application – Officer Scale I
Online Application – Officer Scale-II & III
Download Official Notification