Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2021 For 86 Computer Operator Vacancy- Assam Secretariat, Janata Bhawan, Guwahati has released a notification for the recruitment of 86 Computer Operator vacancy in Assamese and English language.
|Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2021 For 86 Computer Operator Vacancy|
Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2021 Details
1. English Language Computer Operator
No of posts: 68
2. Assamese Language Computer Operator
No of posts: 18
- (i) STP: 7
- (ii) STH: 4
- (iii) SC: 6
- (iv) OBC/MOBC: 34
- (v) Unreserved: 25
- (vi) Person with Disability: 4
- (vii) Economically Weaker Section (EWS): 6 Nos.
- (viii) Reservation for Women: 30% (in all categories)
- (ix) Reservation for Ex-Servicemen: 2 % (in all categories)
Eligibility Criteria of Assam Secretariat Recruitment For Computer Operator Vacancy
Citizenship: Candidate must be a citizen of India.
Employment Exchange Registration Certificate: The Candidates must have Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange in the State of Assam.
Age: The candidate should not be less than l8 years and more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2021 .
The upper age limit is relaxable as follows:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates
- 2 years for Ex-servicemen.
- l0 years for PwD candidates.
Educational Qualification For Computer Operator Vacancy
- The minimum educational qualification of the candidates shall be a graduate in Arts, Science or Commerce from a University recognized by the State Government or a degree equivalent thereto and recognized by the Government.
- The candidates must also possess a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in Computer proficiency from a recognized Institute.
Selection Process of Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2021 For Computer Operator Vacancy
The selection process of Assam Secretariat Computer Operator vacancy is as follows:
Phase-I: The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an objective type written test to be held in the notified centres on a date to be notified later on. The examination will be of 100 marks with Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) for 2 hours duration to be administered through OMR Sheets.
Phase-II: Against each vacancy four candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test. The short listed candidates shall have to appear in the Computer Proficiency Practical Test to be held centrally in Guwahati. The total marks for the Computer Proficiency Practical Test will be 100 marks.
How to Apply for Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2021 For Computer Operator Vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online at official recruitment portal www.recruitmentsad.in.
Documents to be Uploaded with Assam Secretariat Online Application
Candidates are required to upload:
- A latest passport size photograph.
- Admit Card/Certificate of H.S.L.C. examination.
- Graduation Certificate and Marksheet.
- Scanned Signature.
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate. In case of Govt. employees, EERC need not be uploaded.
- Computer Diploma/Certificate.
- Declaration in Form “A” under rule 5(l) of the Assam Public Services (Application of Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019.
- Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidate).
- Disability Certificate (in case of PwD category candidate) issued by competent authority.
- Income and assets certificate of the family issued by the officer not below the rank of Circle Officer (in case of EWS candidate).
- Discharge Book No. & Date. place of issue (in respect of Ex-Servicemen).
Important Dates of Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2021 For Computer Operator Vacancy
- Starting date of online application: 04/02/2021
- Last date of online application: 20/02/2021 (Midnight)
Important Links of Assam Secretariat Recruitment For Computer Operator Vacancy
Online Application: Click Here.04/02/2021.
Declaration Form – A: Click Here.
EWS Format: Click Here.
Advertisement Details: Click Here.