Assam Polytechnic Admission Test PAT 2022: Online applications are invited from the candidates who are Permanent Residents of Assam for registration to appear in the Polytechnic Admission Test [PAT], 2022 for admission into Diploma Courses in the following State Government Polytechnics of Assam and Polytechnics outside Assam (against seat allotted by the Govt. of India)/ Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Sibsagar / Central Institute of Plastic and Engineering Technology, Changsari, Guwahati ( Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India.) for the session 2022-2023.
Assam Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2022 – Admission Details
Name of course/s: 3 Year Diploma Course/s
Name of the test: Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2022
Academic session: 2022–2023
Test to be conducted by: Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Assam
Test Centers: Admission Tests will be held in selected centers at Mangaldoi, Tezpur Tinsukia, and in Govt. Polytechnics Institutions of Assam.
PAT Exam 2022 Date: 17th July 2022 (Sunday)
Time of test: 10 AM to 12 Noon (2 Hours)
Type of questions: Multiple choice questions (MCQs)
Assam Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2022
- Starting date of submission of online application: 1st May 2022
- Last date of submission of online application: 10th June 2022
- Issue of admit cards: To be declared soon
- Date of PAT 2022: 17th July 2022
Candidate must pass the H.S.LC. or its equivalent examination with Mathematics and Science as compulsory subjects with –
- 40% marks [average] in Mathematics and Science for General Candidates
- 35% marks [average] in Mathematics and Science for Schedule Caste Candidates.
- 33% marks [average) in Mathematics and Science for Scheduled Tribes Candidates.
- For general candidates: 20 Years 6 months on 31/12/2022
- For SC/ST candidates: 23 Years 6 months on 31/12/2022
- For Institutions outside Assam: 20 Years 6 months on 31/12/2022
Assam Polytechnic Online Apply 2022
Candidates are to apply online by logging into www.dte.assam.gov.in and clicking on “Online Application for PAT-2022”. The online application portal will open from 01/05/2020 to 10/06/2022.
1. Candidates are requested to read the instructions carefully in the Downloadable information Brochure before filling out the Online Application form.
2. In case of difficulty applying online, candidates may take assistance from their nearest Polytechnic/ Institution.
Assam PAT Exam 2022
An application fee of Rs.500/- [plus bank charges as applicable) is to be paid using “State Bank Collect” which facilitates payment through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. Payment may also be made In cash at any State Bank of India after generating the Cash Deposit Form from “State Bank Collect’ in the final step of the Online Application. Further instructions will be available during the online application process.
Please Note: Candidates will not be permitted to take admission without Permanent Resident Certificate [PRC] after clearing Polytechnic Admission Test-2022. Therefore, the candidates are requested to keep the PRC ready well in advance for admission.
Assam Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2022 syllabus
The syllabus will be based on the 10th or 12th class level as per the courses. Below we have provided the syllabus for Assam PAT 2022 examination.
English: This section contains topics related to Grammar and Command of Language.
Science: The question will be asked from Biology, Physics, and Chemistry subjects.
Mathematics: Arithmetic Progression, Geometric Progression, Arithmetic Mean Geometric Mean, Straight lines, Coordinate Geometry, Conic section, Ellipse Parabola, Circle, Hyperbola, Calculus, Introduction to three-dimensional geometry, Mathematical Reasoning, Relations & Functions, Statistics & Probability, Matrices, Continuity & Differentiability, Determinants, Application of Derivatives, Applications of Integrals, Integrals, Differential Equations, Linear Programming, Vectors & three-dimensional geometry, Probability, Finite & Infinite sets, Sets & Functions, Equal sets, etc.
General Knowledge: Current Affairs – National & International, Science – Inventions & Discoveries, Countries & Capitals, India and its neighboring countries, Sports, Indian Constitution, General Politics, Important days, Current events, Scientific Research, Abbreviations, Economic Scene, etc.
Apply for This Jobs-