Assam Fishery Department Recruitment 2022: In this article, we are going to cover all the details of this 32 Fishery Development Officer Vacancy.
Assam Fishery Department Recruitment 2022: Assam Public Service Commission has released an engagement notification for the recruitment of a total of 32 Fishery Development Officer & Allied Cadre vacancies under the Fishery Department, Govt. of Assam. Interested candidates who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria may apply online here.
Assam Fishery Department Recruitment 2022
Name of post: Fishery Development Officer & Allied Cadre
No of posts: 32
Name of department: Fishery Department, Govt. of Assam
Salary: PB- 4, Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- Grade Pay: Rs. 12,700/-
Eligibility Criteria of Assam Fishery Department Recruitment
(i) The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
(ii) The candidates must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purposes/ Voter ID/ Employment Exchange Registration Certificate as proof of residency along with the application form.
Age Limit: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2022.
Age Relaxation: The category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below.
- SC/ ST: By 5 years
- OBC/ MOBC: By 3 years
- PWBD: By 10 years
Educational Qualification: The Bachelor of Fisheries Science (B.F.Sc.) Degree from any College/University recognized by I.C.A.R. or D.F.Sc. or Master of Science (Fisheries) from C.I.F.E., Mumbai, or any other institute of I.C.A.R.
- General/EWS: 285.40
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: 185.40
- BPL: 35.40
- PWBD: 35.40
Payment mode: Online.
How to Apply for Assam Fishery Department Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these Assam Fishery Department Recruitment 2022 by visiting the official APSC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, and go to the Important Web-Links section.
2. Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “New User ? Register Here”.
3. In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” Link and log in.
4. Fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
5. Make a payment of the application fee as per your category and submit the form.
6. At the end, take a printout of the application form.
You May Also Apply
Important Dates of Assam Fishery Department Vacancy 2022
- Starting date of submission of online application: 22/08/2022
- Last date of submission of online application: 22/09/2022
- Last Date for payment of fees: 24/09/2022
Important Web-Links of Assam Fishery Department Recruitment 2022