The Assam Energy Development Agency, Bigyan Bhawan, G. S. Road, Guwahati has released Assam Energy Development Agency Recruitment 2023 for 02 Senior Technical Assistant (STA) Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may offline apply in Standard Form along with all relevant testimonials (i.e., self-attested photocopies from HSLC onwards, Age Proof and experience certificate (if any), and 2 copies of passport-size photographs). If you wish to apply for or searching a job in the AEDA then you are in the right place to apply for Senior Technical Assistant vacancies. Before applying for these jobs check the all criteria and application process details which have shared below.
Assam Energy Development Agency Recruitment 2023 Details
Name of post: Senior Technical Assistant (STA)
No of posts: 02 [UR-01, ST/SC-01]
Pay Salary: Pay band 2 of Rs.14,000 – Rs.49,000 per month and Grade Pay of Rs. 8,700.00 (Pay Band-2) plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules of AEDA notified from time to time.
Eligibility Criteria of AEDA Recruitment
Qualification: Candidates having minimum educational qualification of a Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering from any well-reputed institution approved by AICTE.
Experienced: Candidates must have at least two years of experience in the field of renewable energy and energy conservation sector. The candidate should be well-versed in the preparation of estimates. project execution, field-level monitoring, and upkeep and maintenance of renewable energy particularly solar photovoltaic projects. Knowledge of computer applications including Microsoft Word. Excel. PowerPoint is desirable.
Age: The candidate should not be less than 20 years and more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2023. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates (As admissible in Govt. of Assam).
Citizenship: The candidate must be an Indian Citizen and a permanent resident of Assam.
How to Apply for Assam Energy Development Agency Recruitment 2023?
The candidate has to apply in Standard Form published in part IX of the Assam Gazette. (Bio data sheet may also be enclosed along with the Standard Form). Completed application (hard copy) should be submitted to the following address:
Assam Energy Development Agency
Bigyan Bhawan, Ground Floor
G. S. Road, Guwahati – 781005
The envelope containing the application must be superscribed in bold letters as APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “SENIOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANT“, AEDA. The last date for submission of the application is 02-02-2023.
Also Apply: PNRD Recruitment 2023
Required Documents to be sent
- Caste certificate from component authority (if applicable).
- Work experience Certificates from concerned authorities arranged chronologically.
- 3 (three) copies of a self-attested recent passport-size photograph (1 pasted on the right-hand side comer of the application and rest two copies shall be attached along with the application).
- One self-addressed Envelope of 12 cm X 25 cm size affixed with necessary postage stamp of Rs.6.00 (Rupees Six) only.
- Self-attested copies of testimonials in support of certificate claim of age. education qualification (HSLC onwards), marks obtained (HSLC onwards) up to the latest degree achieved. Caste certificate (in respect of Reserved Communities). Experience Certificate and Computer Certificate.
Important Date And Links
|Last Date to Apply||02nd February 2023|
|Application Link 👉||Standard Form|
|Download Official 👉||AEDA Recruitment Notification 2023|
|For More Job Updates Visit 👉||JOBs18Assam.com|