Latest APSC Vacancy 2023: Assam Public Service Commission has published two separate job notifications for the recruitment of 29 Research Assistants & Inspectors of Statistics Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here.
Overview of the Latest APSC Vacancy 2023
The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has recently announced again its recruitment for 2023, offering job opportunities for individuals seeking a government job in Assam. APSC is a prestigious institution that conducts recruitment exams for various positions in the government sector. In this article, I have shared all the details like Notification, Vacancy details, Application Process, How to Apply, Salary, Age, Syllabus, Selection Process, Last Date, etc.
Key Point Of APSC Recruitment 2023
- Post Title: APSC Vacancy 2023
- Recruitment Board: Assam Public Service Commission
- Post Name: Research Assistant & Inspector Of Statistics vacancies
- Total Vacancy: 29, Posts
- Salary: Rs. 22, 000/- to 97,000/-
- Job Category: Assam Govt Jobs
- Location: All Assam
- Apply Mode: Online
- Application Start Date: 29th March 2023
- Last date to Apply: 28.04.2023 & 29.04.2023
- Official Website: http://apsc.nic.in/
APSC Job Position Details
1. Post Name: Research Assistant
No of posts: 25 posts
Department Name: Planning Services under Transformation and Development Department.
- UR: 16
- OBC/ MOBC: 5
- SC: 1
- STP: 2
- STH: 1
The scale of pay: Rs. 22, 000/- to 97,000/- Grade Pay: Rs. 9,400/-
Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Arts, Science, or Commerce from any recognized University with either Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Agricultural Economics, Sociology, Anthropology, Social Anthropology, Social Work, Business Administration, Business Management, Geography or Commerce as one of the subjects. Preference shall be given to Honours Graduates.
2. Post Name: Inspector of Statistics
No of posts: 4 posts
- UR: 1
- OBC/ MOBC: 3
Department Name: Directorate of Economics & Statistics under the Transformation and Development Department
The scale of Pay: Rs. 22, 000/- to 97,000/- Grade Pay: Rs. 9,700/-
|Position Name||Education Qualification|
|Research Assistant||Bachelor Degree in Arts, Science, or Commerce from any recognized University with either Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Agricultural Economics, Sociology, Anthropology, Social Anthropology, Social Work, Business Administration, Business Management, Geography or Commerce as one of the subjects. Preference shall be given to Honours Graduates.|
|Inspector of Statistics||At least second class Master Degree in Economics, Statistics, or Mathematics from a recognized University or its equivalent.|
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2023.
Age Relaxation: The category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below.
- SC: 5 years
- ST: 5 years
- OBC/ MOBC: 3 years
- PwBD: 10 years
- For more details pl read the official notification/s.
Citizenship: Candidates must be Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
(i) The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
(ii) The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purposes/ Employment Exchange Registration certificate / Voter ID card of the candidate or his/her parents will be treated as proof of residency along with the application form.
Application Fee for APSC Exam
|Category||Fee (in Rs.)|
How to Apply Online for APSC Vacancy 2023?
Candidates can apply only online mode. To apply for APSC (Assam Public Service Commission) recruitment, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of APSC – https://apsc.nic.in/ or go through the Important Link section
- First, read the article well or Read the notification carefully to understand the eligibility criteria, application process, and other important details.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link available in the important link section.
- Fill in all the required details in the online application form and upload the necessary documents as per the instructions.
- Pay the application fee (if applicable) through online mode.
- Review the application form before submitting it and make sure all the details are correct.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button to complete the application process.
After submitting the application, take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for future reference.
APSC Recruitment 2023 Last Date
The Last Date for APSC Vacancy 2023 are 28.04.2023 & 29.04.2023. Candidates may apply online for these Job positions from 29.03.2023.
Important Links: APSC Vacancy 2023 Online Apply Links
|Check Here Official Notification PDF||Research Assistant || Inspector of Statistics|
|Online Application Form||Application Form|
|সকলো ধৰনৰ চাকৰিৰ খৱৰ পাৱলৈ আমাক Facebook ত Like কৰিবলৈ||ইয়াত ক্লিক কৰক|
|Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
FAQs for APSC Job Position 2023
1. Is there the latest Job Notification released from APSC for the year 2023?
Ans: Yes, APSC has released two advertisements for the recruitment of 29 Research Assistants & Inspector Of Statistics vacancies
2. What is the Online Application Starting Date of Assam PSC Vacancy 2023?
Ans: Candidates may apply online for APSC Latest Vacancy 2023 from 29.03.203.
3. What is the Deadline for APSC Vacancy 2023 Online Application?
Ans: The Deadline for APSC Vacancy 2023 Online Application is 28.04.2023 & 29.04.2023.
In this way, the candidates will apply online for APSC Recruitment 2023 above-provided link. In this article, we have already shared all the important data regards this vacancy of APSC Jobs 2023 and its Application details and Online Apply Process from their official notification and official website.
We think this article will help you a lot to apply for this latest APSC Vacancy 2023. If you like this blog post then share it with your friend and relatives to apply.