APSC CCE Exam 2022: The latest Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment notification 2022 has been published by APSC. Job seekers in Assam can apply for this recruitment through Online mode. More details of this APSC CCE Examination 2022 are mentioned below.
APSC CCE Exam 2022
Assam Public Service Commission has released the official notification of the Combined Competitive Examination, 2022 ( APSC CCE 2022) for the recruitment of 793 vacancies. Those who search for a job at the Assam Public Service Commission now will apply online from 26th December 2022.
In this blog post, I will share all the details of the APSC CCE Exam 2022 Notification. If you are interested to apply for this job then read the full article to the end.
Let me tell you, The Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination will be held on 26th March 2023 tentatively and the Main examination is scheduled to be held on July/ August 2023.
APSC CCE Exam Details
|Name of Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of Examination||Combined Competitive Examination, 2022|
|Total Vacancies||793 Posts|
|Job Category||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||26th January 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Exam/ Viva-Voce/ Interview|
- UR: 313 posts
- OBC/ MOBC: 212 posts
- SC: 46 posts
- STP: 88 posts
- STH: 35 posts
- EWS: 99 posts
- PwBD: 30 posts
- Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade): 86 posts
- Assam Police Service (Jr.Grade): 65 posts
- Superintendent of Taxes: 8 posts
- Superintendent of Excise: 1 post
- District Transport Officer: 1 post
- Labour Officer: 3 posts
- Assam Finance Service (Jr.Grade II): 20 posts
- Administrative Officer, Minorities Development Board: 1 post
- Cooperative Education Officer: 1 post
- Inspector of Labour: 4 posts
- Inspector of Taxes: 23 posts
- Block Development Officer: 44 posts
- Asstt. Employment Officer: 2 posts
- Sub-Registrar: 5 posts
- Assistant Manager of Industries: 6 posts
- Assistant Audit Officer: 77 posts
- Assistant Accounts Officer: 415 posts
- Guidance Counsellor: 1 post
- Research Assistant, Irrigation: 3 posts
- Assistant Public Relations Officer, Irrigation: 1 post
- Assistant Research Officer, Irrigation: 1 post
- Registrar, Industrial Tribunal: 1 post
- Research Assistant, Transport Survey: 1 post
- Assistant Research Officer, Minorities Development Board: 1 post
- Research Assistant, Minorities Development Board: 1 post
Helpline: 0361-2363117 or 1800-572-23-43, firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligibility Criteria of the APSC CCE Exam
Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
Regional Language Proficiency: A candidate should be able to speak Assamese or other official languages or associate official languages of the State or any of the tribal languages of the State.
Residentship: A candidate must be an original inhabitant of Assam.
Employment Exchange Registration: A candidate should be registered in a District Employment Office of Assam.
Small Family Norms: Candidates have to submit a declaration regarding “The Small Family Norms” in Form-A at the time of applying for the C.C. (Prelim) Examination.
Age Limit for APSC CCE Exam
Age Limit: The candidate should not be less than 21 years and more than 38 years of age on 01.01.2022.
Age Relaxation: The category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below.
SC/ST: 5 years
OBC/ MOBC: 3 years
PwBD: 10 years
Required Educational Qualification for APSC CCE Exam
Required Educational Qualification for APSC CCE Exam is The candidate must hold a Degree from any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess such qualification as may be declared equivalent by the Government.
Candidates must possess the prescribed qualification on the date of submission of their applications.
Application Process for APSC CCE Exam
The Online application process for APSC CCE Exam is Online through APSC’s official recruitment portal. For more details read the article.
Last Date to Online Apply for APSC CCE Exam 2022
The last date to Online Apply for APSC CCE Exam 2022 is 26th January 2023 till 5 PM.
Application Fee for APSC CCE Exam
- General/ EWS: 297.20
- SC/ ST: 197.20
- OBC/ MOBC: 197.20
- BPL: 47.20
- PwBD: 47.20
- Women Candidate: 47.20
Examination Centres of APSC CCE Exam
The centers for the Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination are as follows:
- Biswanath Chariali
- North Lakhimpur
- Udalguri and
The Combined Competitive (Main) Examination will be held in Guwahati.
How to Apply for APSC CCE Exam 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for APSC CCE Exam by visiting the official portal of the Assam Public Service Commission.
Candidates may also Follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for the APSC CCE Exam 2022 online.
- Visit the official site of APSC or, go through the important link section of this post at the end
- Now, Click on the Online Application Form Link
- You are now redirected and landing at APSC ‘s official online application page.
- Next, read the instruction carefully before registering
- Click on the New Registration link
- Now fill out the application form carefully
- Upload your Photo and Signature
- Pay the application fee as per your category
- Submit the Application Form
- Before closing, the tab, Download and print your Application Form.
Selection Process of APSC CCE Exam
The Combined Competitive Examination consists of the following two successive stages:
- The Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
- The Main Examination (written & interview)
Important Link for APSC CCE Exam 2022
|Apply From Here||Online Application Form (26.12.2022)|
|Join Telegram||Check Here|