AIDC Limited Recruitment 2022 Post Description:
Assam Industrial Development Corporation Ltd. (AIDC Ltd) has invited interested and eligible candidates applying for the recruitment of 6 Technical Officer & Junior Accounts Assistant Vacancy.
Before applying to this job candidates are requested to go through the latest AIDC Limited Recruitment 2022 fully.
AIDC Limited Recruitment 2022
Technical Officer & Accounts Assistant Vacancy
[Assam Industrial Development Corporation Ltd. (AIDC Ltd)]
AIDC Limited Recruitment 2022 Details
Starting Date – 09.03.2022
Last Date – 28.03.2022
Age Limit: 1. Not exceeding 30 years (Age relaxation will be given as per state Govt. Rules).
2. Candidate should not be more than 40 years for unreserved category, 42 years for Ex-Servicemen, 43 years for OBC/MOBC and 45 years for SC/ST(P) ST(H), and 50 years for Persons with Disability (PwD) as on 1st March 2022.
Technical Officer (Graduate Engineer)
a) Rs. 250/- for SC/ST category candidate.
b) Rs. 500/- for all other category candidates.
Junior Accounts Assistant
a) Rs. 150/- for SC/ST Category candidate.
b) Rs. 300/- for all other category candidates.
Total Posts: 06
Vacancy Details of AIDC Limited Recruitment 2022
1. Technical Officer (Graduate Engineer)
No of posts: 4 [UR-3, OBC/MOBC-1]
Department wise vacancy:
- Civil Engineering: 3
- Electrical Engineering: 1
Educational Qualification: B.E. / B. Tech. in Electrical Engineering or Civil Engineering.
Work Experience: 1½ years’ experience / Management Training in respective fields of specialization.
Pay Band: Rs. 30,000 – 1,10,000/- Grade Pay: Rs. 12,700/-
2. Junior Accounts Assistant
No of posts: 2 [UR-1, OBC/MOBC-1]
Educational Qualification: B. Com with Accountancy from any recognized University.
Work Experience: 1½ years’ experience / Training inline.
Pay Band: Rs. 14,000-60,500/- Grade Pay: Rs. 6,200/-
How to Apply for AIDC Limited Recruitment:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancies by visiting the official AIDC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may also apply from our page. The online application link is provided below.
Required Document to Apply:
1) The latest passport size photograph.
2) Admit Card/Certificate of HSLC examination.
3) Qualifying Examination Certificate and Mark sheet.
4) Computer Diploma / Certificate (if applicable).
5) Scanned Signature.
6) Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
7) Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates).
Declaration in Form “A” under rule 5(1) of the Assam Public Services (Application of Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019. Specimen Copy is available on the website https://aidcrecruitment.in
8) Discharge Book No. & Date, Place of the issue (in respect of Ex-Servicemen).
9) Person with Disability (PwD) Certificate (if applicable).
Important Links of AIDC Limited Recruitment 2022