Short Description: Agriculture Insurance Company (AIC) of India Limited has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 30 Management Trainee (MT) Vacancies in the discipline of Rural Management. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for these posts from 24th June 2023 to 9th July 2023. Watch the advertisement for information related to the age limit, syllabus, Category-wise post, selection procedure, and pay scale in AIC Recruitment 2023.
Agriculture Insurance Company Vacancy Details
|Name of Organization||Agriculture Insurance Company (AIC) of India Limited|
|Name of Posts||MT|
|Total Vacancies||30 Posts|
|Job Category||AIC Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
|Who can Apply?||Eligible Candidates from India|
|Application Start on||24th June 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam/ Interview|
Name of post: Management Trainee
No of posts: 30 posts
- SC: 4
- ST: 2
- OBC: 8
- EWS: 3
- UR: 13
Emoluments & Benefits: The selected candidates would be paid a consolidated pay of Rs. 60,000/- p.m. for the one year of training
Eligibility Criteria of AIC Recruitment 2023
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be between 21 years to 30 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd June 1993 and not later than 1st June 2002 (both dates inclusive).
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Graduation in Agriculture Marketing/ Agriculture Marketing & Cooperation/ Agriculture Business Management/ Rural Management with a minimum of 60% marks (SC/ST – 55%) in aggregate from a University / Institution recognized by the Govt. of India/Govt. Bodies/AICTE
- Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks (SC/ST – 55%) in aggregate from a University / Institution recognized by the Govt. of India/Govt. Bodies/AICTE with
- 2 years full-time Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in any of the following (with a minimum of 60% marks (SC/ST – 55%) in aggregate from University / Institution recognized by the Govt. of India/Govt. Bodies/AICTE): –
MBA: Rural Management/Agriculture Marketing/ Agri Business Management/ Agri-Business and Rural Development.
Post Graduate Diploma: Rural Management/Agri-Business Management (PGDM- ABM)/ Agriculture Marketing.
Post Graduate Degree: Agriculture Marketing/ Agri Business Management/ Rural Management.
- SC/ST/PwBD Rs. 200/-
- Others: Rs. 1000/-
Important Dates of AIC, Agriculture Insurance Company 2023
- Starting for submission of online application: 24th June 2023
- Last date for submission of the online application: 09th July 2023.
How to Apply for AIC Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for this vacancy through online mode by visiting the official AIC of India Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for the AIC Recruitment 2023.
- Visit the official site of AIC or, go through the important link section of this post at the end
- Now, Click on the Online Application Link
- You are now redirected and landing at ibpsonline.ibps.in the online application page.
- Next, read the instruction carefully before registering
- Click on the New Registration link
- Now fill out the application form carefully
- Upload your Photo and Signature
- Pay the Application Fee as per your category
- Submit the Application Form
- Before closing, the tab, Download and print your Application Form.
Important Links of AIC of India Recruitment
|🔥 Online Apply Link 👉||✅ Online Application|
|🔥 Download Official 👉||📩 AIC Notification 2023|
|🔥 For More Job Updates Visit 👉||JOBs18Assam.com|
In Conclusion, the candidates will apply online for AIC Recruitment 2023 above-provided link. In this article, we have already shared all the important data regards this vacancy of AIC Jobs 2023 and its Application details and Apply Details from their official notification and official website.
We think this article helps you a lot to apply for this latest Agriculture Insurance Company Recruitment 2023. If you like this blog post then share it with your friend and relatives to apply.