The Water Resources Department Government of Assam published the Water Water Resources Department Assam Recruitment 2022 Notification for 63 Assistant Engineer (Civil) Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may check the details to apply for these vacancies.
Water Resources Department Assam Recruitment 2022 Notification
Recently Water Resources Department, Assam has released a notification for the youth of Assam to apply for 63 Assistant Engineer (Civil) vacancies under the Water Resources Department, Govt. of Assam. According to this notification, candidates need to apply for this AE Job from 5th December 2022 to 4th January 2023.
Water Resources Department Recruitment 2022 Details
Good possibility that the job seekers of Assam now apply for these vacancies. If candidates desire to apply then they must need to read the full article. Candidates can apply for Water Resources jobs offline. Recently Water Resources Department Assistant Engineer Notification 2022 has been published for all.
The job hunters are requested to read the Water Resources AE job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit, and application fee on our website provided below.
Water Resources Department Assam Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Name of organization||Water Resources Department|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|Total Vacancies||63 Posts|
|Job Category||Assam Govt Jobs/Assam Career|
|Application Start Date||5th December 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||4th January 2023|
|Water Resources Department Official Website||www.waterresources.assam.gov.in|
Water Resources Department Vacancy Details
Candidates may apply here for the Assistant Engineer (Civil) Jobs under Water Resources Department. In this section, we shared details of the Water Resources Job vacancy in the mentioned table.
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineer (AE)|
|No of Posts||63|
- UR: 44
- SC: 4
- STP: 7
- STH: 2
- EWS: 6
- RFW: 19
Water Resources Department Assam Salary:
Candidates for this Water Resources job will be paid on a monthly basis as mentioned below:
- Pay: Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 1,10,000/- PM (PB-4) with Grade Pay of Rs.12,700/- PM
- General/EWS: 297.20
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: 197.20
- BPL/ PwBD: 47.20
- Payment Mode: Online
Age Limit: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2022.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable as mentioned below:
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. up to 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years.
- For Persons with Disability (PWD) by 10 years
Educational Qualification for Water Resources Department Assam:
(i) The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in Civil Engineering (B.E / B.Tech in Civil Engineering ) from an Indian or Foreign University recognized by Govt. or a candidate must have passed (Part A & B) of AMIE (India) in Civil Engineering.
(ii) The Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology must be a Regular Course recognized by AICTE/ UGC as mentioned in Point No. (i). Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology obtained through Distance Mode of Education, by whatever name called will not be accepted.
Official Language Proficiency: Apart from English, the candidate should have adequate knowledge of at least 1(one) official language of the State of Assam (i,e. Assamese/Bengali/ Bodo) except candidates belonging to Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council and Dima Hasao Autonomous Council.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purposes/ Employment Exchange Registration certificate / Voter ID card of the candidate or his/her parents will be treated as proof of residency along with the application form.
Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
How to Apply for Water Resources Recruitment?
T apply online for Water Resources Department Assam Recruitment 2022 AE Vacancy follows the below-mentioned steps.
- Visit the recruitment portal of the Assam Public Service Commission
- You may go through the important link section on this page below
- Click on the Online Application Form Link.
- On this new page, Fill in all details of your Personal and Educational Details as required
- Upload your passport-sized photograph and signature and other required documents
- Now, Pay the application fee as per your category and at the end click on submit button
- In the end, Take a print of the submitted application form
- Congratulations, You complete the all steps.
- Starting date: 05/12/2022
- Last date: 04/01/2023
Important Web-Links of Water Resources Department Assam Recruitment 2022
What is the Application starting date to apply for Water Resources Department Assam Recruitment?
Candidates may apply for Water Resources Department Assam Recruitment from 5th December 2022.
What is the last date to apply online for Water Resources Department Assam Recruitment?
The last date to apply online for Water Resources Department Recruitment is 4th January 2023.
What is the application process for Water Resources Department Assam Recruitment 2022?
The application process for Water Resources Department Assam Recruitment is Online. Candidates may apply online by visiting the recruitment portal of APSC i.e apscrecruitment.in