Interested candidates can apply to UPSC CMS Examination 2022 through the official website UPSC Jobs upsc.gov.in by 26 April 2022. Other details of the Combined Medical Services Examination 2022 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
UPSC CMS Examination Notification 2022 @ Apply Online for 687 Medical Officer New Posts
Union Public Service Commission Examination notification 2022
- General Duty Medical Officers Sub-cadre of Central Health Service: 314
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer: 300
- GDMO (New Delhi Municipal Council): 03
- General Duty Medical Gr.-II (EDMC, NDMC & SDMC):70
- The candidate should have passed both the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
- For More Educational details check the official notice below.
Candidates (Excepting Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay of fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
32 years as of 1st August 2022, i.e. the candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1990. Upper age relaxation as per Govt rules.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 06-04-2022
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 26-04-2022 till 6.00 P.M
Apply Mode: Online
Before applying online for Union Public Service Commission CMS Examination 2022 go and check the Official Notification.