A career notification has been published for SSC Stenographer Recruitment of 1207 Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ vacancies in various Ministries/Departments/Organizations including their Attached offices, Subordinate offices, and Statutory bodies of the Government of India located in various States and Union Territories by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
Interested career seekers may apply online for these jobs by reading this article. Where we updated all the necessary information regards this SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment Board||Staff Selection Commission|
|Recruitment Title||SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023|
|Name of Posts||Stenographer|
|Total Vacancies||1207 Posts|
|Job Type||Govt Job, Government of India|
|Application Start Date||2nd August 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||23rd August 2023|
SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have passed the 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Stenographer Grade C: 18 to 30 years as on 01.08.2023, i.e., candidates born not before 02.08.1993 and not later than 01.08.2005 are eligible to apply.
Stenographer Grade D: 18 to 27 years as on 01.08.2023, i.e., Candidates born not before 02.08.1996 and not later than 01.08.2005 are eligible to apply.
Age Relaxation: Category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below.
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PwD (Unreserved): 10 years
- PwD (OBC): 13 years
- PwD (SC/ ST): 15 years
- SC/ ST PWD/ ESM/ Women: Nil
- UR/ OBC: Rs 100/-
Payment mode: BHIM UPI, Net Banking, or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Important Dates of SSC Recruitment 2023
- Starting date of submission of online application: 2nd August 2023
- Last date of submission of online application: 23rd August 2023
How to Apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for this vacancy through online mode by visiting the official SSC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for SSC Delhi Police recruitment.
- Visit SSC’s official website, and you may go through to the Important Web-Links section.
- On the official portal, you need to register yourself.
- Next, fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Make a payment of the application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- At the end, take a printout of the application form.
SSC Stenographer Vacancy Official Links
|SSC Stenographer Notification||Check here|
|SSC Stenographer Apply Online Form||Registration | Login|
|More SSC Jobs||Check Here|
|Official Portal||Check here|
FAQs for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023
1. What is the application Last Date to apply online for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023?
A. 23rd August 2023
2. How many posts open at SSC Delhi Police in 2023?
A. 1207 posts.
3. What is the application process for SSC Stenographer Jobs 2023?
A. Candidates can apply online through SSC’s official portal i.e. ssc.nic.in