SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2023: The new notification was released from the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for the recruitment of 5369 (Phase XI) 2023 Vacancies. All job seekers of the National may apply online for SSC Selection Post Vacancy 2023 from 6th March 2023 to 27th March 2023 at https://ssc.nic.in/. All important data you have needed to you shared below, such as SSC Selection posts count, category-wise posts count, educational qualification, age, application fee, the application process, SSC MTS selection process, and how to apply online SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2023.
SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment Board||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Selection Post|
|Exam Name||Phase XI Examination, 2023|
|Total Vacancy||5369, Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 18000- 56900/- (Level 1 as per 7th CPC pay Matrix)|
|Location||All India Level|
|Application Start Date||6th March 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||27th March 2023|
SSC Selection Post Vacancy 2023 Details
Name of post: Selection Post
No of posts: 5369 posts
Category-wise vacancy details:
- SC: 687
- ST: 343
- OBC: 1332
- UR: 2540
- ESM: 154
- OH: 56
- HH: 43
- VH: 17
- Others: 16
- EWS: 467
For posts, and details please check the Official Advertisement.
- UR/OBC: Rs. 100/-
- Women/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online Through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Eligibility Measures of SSC Selection Post Jobs 2023
- Matric Level Posts: Class 10th or High School pass from any recognized board in India.
- Intermediate Level Posts: 10+2 or passed Intermediate Exam from any recognized board in India.
- Graduate-level Posts: Bachelor Degree in any field from any recognized University/Institution in India.
- 10th/ 12th Level Posts: The minimum age to apply for the SSC Selection Post Phase XI exam is 18 years and the maximum age is 25/27 years as on 01/01/2023.
- Graduate Level Posts: The minimum age to apply for the SSC Selection Post Phase XI exam is 18 years and the maximum age is 30 years as on 01/01/2023.
How to Apply for SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2023?
Interested candidates can apply online through the official SSC Recruitment Portal.
- First of all, go through the SSC Selection Post notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up the application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Click on SSC Selection Post Recruitment Apply Online – The link is given below.
- Registered yourself and next Login
- Now update all the required details in SSC Selection Post Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- Last click on submit button to complete SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2023 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
Important Dates of SSC Selection Post Vacancy 2023
|SSC Selection Post Application Starting date||6th March 2023|
|SSC Selection Post Last Date to Online Apply||27th March 2023|
|Date of Computer-Based Examination||June-July 2023|
Important Web-Links of SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2023
|SSC Selection Post Notification 2023||Download|
|Apply Online SSC Selection Post Application Form||Register | Login|
|Follow us on Facebook||Follow Us|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here to Join|