SSC MTS Recruitment 2022: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published a notification for the recruitment of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination, 2021 for SSC MTS Vacancy 2022. Read the Official Latest SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Notification
Interested candidates can apply to the Latest Notification of SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 through the official website SSC Jobs ssc.nic.in. The application submission’s last date is 30th April 2022. Other details of the SSC MTS Vacancy 2022 short description like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Details Of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) MTS Recruitment 2022 for Multi Tasking Staff Details
- Posts Name – Multi Tasting Staff
Category Wise Posts
- MTS: 3,698 Posts
- Havaldar: 3603 Posts
- Total Number Of Posts: 7301 Posts
Education Qualification: Minimum Educational Qualification is 10th Passed From Any Recognized Board/University.
- MTS & Havaldar (CBN)- 18-25 Years
- Havaldar (CBIN)- 18-27 Years
(As on 01-01-2022)
Age Relaxation: As Per Govt Rules.
Details Of Physical Standards for Havaldar:
- Male: 157.5 Cms Female: 152 Cms
- Male: 76 – 81 Cms
- Male: 8 Km in 30 Minutes, Female: 3 Km in 25 Minutes
- Male: 1600 meters in 15 Minutes, Female: 1 Km in 20 Minutes
Application Fee Details
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PH: Rs.0/-
- Female: Rs. 0/-
Fees can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards
- Start Date: 22-03-2022
- Last Date: 30-04-2022
- Fee Pay Last Date: 02-05-2022 (Online)
- Fee Pay Last Date: 04-05-2022 (Offline)
- Correction: 05- 09 May 2022
- Exam Date: July 2022
How to Apply Online SSC MTS Recruitment 2022: Candidates can apply through the official site of the Staff Selection Commission or they can also apply through the link provided below before 30April 2022.
- Passport Size Photo
- 10th Mark sheet And Certificates
- Aadhar Card / Pan Card