Sports Authority of India (SAI) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Nursing Assistant Vacancies on a contract basis in its Regional Centre in Guwahati. Here candidates can apply online for the posts under Sports Authority Of India Recruitment 2023. In this post, we shared the details of these vacancies as job name, no. of vacancies, education qualification, salary, age limit, the application process, admit card, selection process, etc. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here.
Sports Authority Of India Recruitment 2023
Name of post: Nursing Assistant
No. of posts: 1
Salary: Rs.25,000/- per month.
i) Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board.
ii) Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized institution or equivalent
qualification for male nurses.
- Document Verification
- Written Test
- Viva Test
How to apply for Sports Authority Of India Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the (Sports Authority of India Recruitment Portal) SAI’s official portal. The link is provided below. Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online for this recruitment.
- Scroll down, and go to the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the “Online Application” and a new webpage will be opened.
- Fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Next, submit the form.
- At the end, take a printout of the application form.
- Starting date of submission of online registration: 07.08.2023 at 05:00 PM
- Closing date for submission of online application: 20.08.2023 at 05:00 PM
Important Web-Links of SAI Recruitment
|Online Application||Click Here (Link active now)|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|