North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) Shillong has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 231 Nursing Officer vacancies.
At the end of this article, you can apply for these vacancies by your eligibility. So you have to read the full article till the end. Candidates are requested to daily visit Jobs18 Assam for more Assam Job Alerts. Make sure to apply your application before 18th October 2022.
Shillong NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2022
Name of post: Nursing Officer
No of posts: 231 [UR:95, SC:34, ST:17, OBC:62 & EWS:23]
Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 years as of the closing date of application.
Salary: Pay Matrix Level-7, Entry Pay Rs. 44,900/-
- Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board.
- Certificate in General Nursing & Midwifery from a recognized Institute or equivalent qualifications for male nurses.
- Should be registered as ‘A’ grade Nurse & Midwifery with a State Nursing Council or equivalent qualification for male nurses.
How to apply for NEIGRIHMS Shillong Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these Officer Grade A & B vacancies through online mode by visiting NEIGRIHMS Recruitment Portal. To apply for NEIGRIHMS recruitment check the direct application link in the link section of this post.
Important Dates for NEIGRIHMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022
- The registration page will be available for the candidates to validate their data from: 8th October 2022 to 18th October 2022
- Centre booking for the examination and slot confirmation from: 19th October 2022 to 30th October 2022
- Issuing of online Admit Card to the candidates from: 2nd November 2022 to 8th November 2022
- Candidates’ query regarding the examination from: 9th November 2022 to 12th November 2022
Important Links of Shillong NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2022
|Shillong NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2022 Nursing Officer Online Application Form||Click Here (From 08/10/2022)|
|Eligibility Criteria||Check Here|