Hailakandi Judiciary Recruitment 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Peon and Chowkidar Jobs in Hailakandi Judiciary, Assam
Educational Qualification: If you passed a minimum of class 8th standard then you can apply for this post which means a candidate must be a Class VIII standard passed. Candidates having educational qualifications H.S.S.L.C. passed or its above need not apply.
- OBC: 3 years
- SC/ ST: 5 years
Well, if you are interested and eligible for these posts then you may submit your application in the Standard Form of Application with self-attested photocopies of all the testimonials in support of age, educational qualification, caste, and experience, if any along with 3 (three) copies of recent passport size photographs to the Office of the District and Sessions Judge, Hailakandi.
- Candidate must possess a Valid Employment Exchange Registration No.
- The candidate should submit along with the application, a self-addressed envelope measuring 3″ x 6.5″ affixing a Postage Stamp of Rs. 5/- on it.
- Candidate should mention their Mobile Number in the application.
- The candidate shall write at the Top of the envelope the name of the post for which he/she applied.
- Application Starting date: 21.07.2022 from 10 AM
- Last date: 20.08.2022 till 5 PM
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|