The new North Lakhimpur College Job Recruitment notification 2022 has been published by North Lakhimpur College. Job seekers in Assam can apply for this recruitment through the mail or by post. More details of this North Lakhimpur College Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
North Lakhimpur College, North Lakhimpur has invited applications for the recruitment of 9 Head of Department, Assistant Professor, and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) vacancies in North Lakhimpur College. An interested person who is searching for a job at North Lakhimpur College may now apply here.
North Lakhimpur College Recruitment 2022
Name of Post: HoD
No of posts: 01
- Professor in Education or Associate Professor in Education (As Head of the Department):
- Post Graduate degree in Sciences or Mathematics or Social Sciences or Commerce or Languages.
- Ph.D. in Education.
- Ten Years of teaching experience in a teaching education institution as Professor and Eight years as an Associate Professor.
- Any other relevant qualification prescribed by the University Grants Commission for these categories of posts.
Desirable: Diploma or Degree in Educational Administration or Leadership
Name of Post: Assistant Professor in Liberal Discipline and Pedagogy or Educational Studies
No of posts: 6 [Chemistry, Botany, Mil-Assamese, History, Political Science, Economics]
- Post Graduate Degree in concerned subjects with minimum 55 % marks.
- B.Ed. Degree with minimum 55 % marks.
- NET or SLET or Doctor of Philosophy in the concerned subjects as prescribed by the UGC/NCTE.
- M.Ed. or M.Ed. with specialization in Elementary Education.
- Ph. D. in Education.
No of posts: Assistant Professor in Art Education
No of posts: 01 [Part-Time]
Educational Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Performing or Visual Arts with minimum 55 % marks.
No of posts: Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
No of posts: 01
- Graduate in any Discipline with One-year Diploma in Computer Application.
- Desirable: Experience in ITEP Field/Teacher Training Program.
How to Apply for North Lakhimpur College Recruitment?
Candidates can apply with all supporting documents and bio-data, Two copies of recent passport-size photographs should be reached to the following address on or before 25.12.2022 by post or through email: email@example.com along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- (One Thousand) only drawn in favor of Principal, North Lakhimpur College payable at SBI, North Lakhimpur Branch (SBIN0000145).
Address to Send Application:
North Lakhimpur College (Autonomous),
Khelmati Lakhimpur, Assam,