National Informatics Centre Recruitment: Applications are invited from all India levels for the recruitment of 598 Scientists, Scientific Officers, and Scientific/Technical Assistant vacancies. In this regard, National Informatics Centre (NIC) has published a job notification on its official website of https://www.nic.in/.
Candidates who are interested in this NIC Recruitment 2023 job may apply here.
National Informatics Centre Recruitment 2023
No of posts: 71 posts
- UR: 30
- SC: 10
- ST: 5
- OBC/NCL: 19
2. Scientific Officer/ Engineer – SB
No of posts: 196 posts
- UR: 81
- SC: 29
- ST: 14
- OBC/NCL: 52
3. Scientific/ Technical Assistant – ‘A’
No of posts: 196 posts
- UR: 134
- SC: 49
- ST: 24
- OBC/NCL: 88
Age Limit: The category-wise upper age limit is as mentioned below.
- UR / EWS: 30 years
- SC/ST: 35 years
- OBC/ NCL: 33 years
- PWD: 40 years
Scientist B: A Pass in Bachelor Degree in Engineering OR Bachelor in Technology OR Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Courses B-level OR Associate Member of Institute of Engineers OR Graduate Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers OR Master Degree in Science (MSc) OR Master Degree in Computer Application OR Master Degree in Engineering /Technology (ME /M.Tech) OR Master Degree in Philosophy (M Phil) in the field as mentioned below:-
Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Computer Sciences, Communication, Computer and Networking Security, Computer Application, Software System, Information Technology, Information Technology Management, Informatics, Computer Management, Cyberlaw, Electronics, and Instrumentation.
Scientific Officer / Engineer-SB and Scientific/Technical Assistant-A: A Pass in M.Sc. /MS/MCA/B.E./B.Tech in any one or in the combination of the below-mentioned field as mentioned below Field (single or in combination amongst the below only):
Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Electronics & Telecommunications, Computer Sciences, Computer and Networking Security, Software Systems, Information Technology, and Informatics.
- UR: Rs 800/-
- SC/ST/ PWD/ Women candidates: Nil
How to Apply for National Informatics Centre Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancies through online mode by visiting NIC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for NIC recruitment.
- First of all, Read the full article or read the official notification published by National Informatics Centre
- Visit the NIC’s official portal, in case of candidates, may follow the direct application link provided below in the Important Link Section
- Click on the “Apply Online” link available in the important link section.
- Fill in all the required details in the online application form and upload the necessary documents as per the instructions.
- Pay the application fee (if applicable) through online mode.
- Review the application form before submitting it and make sure all the details are correct.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button to complete the application process.
After submitting the application, take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for future reference.
Important Dates of NIC Recruitment 2023
- Starting date of submission of online application: 4th March 2023 (10:00 a.m)
- Last date of submission of online application: 4th April 2023 (5:30 p.m)
Important Links of NIC Vacancy 2023
|Check Here||NIC Official Notification PDF|
|Application Form||Apply Online Here|
|Central Job||View Here|
|Our Facebook Page||Follow Us|
|Our Telegram Group||Join Now|
- Recruitment Board: National Informatics Centre(NIC)
- Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Total Vacancy: 598, Posts
- Salary: Check the official notice
- Location: All India
- Apply Mode: Online
- Last date to Apply: 4th April 2023
- Official Website: www.nic.in
In Conclusion, the candidates will apply online for NIC Recruitment 2023 above-provided link. In this article, we have already shared all the important data regards this vacancy of NIC Jobs 2023 and its Application details and Apply Details from their official notification and official website.
We think this article helps you a lot to apply for this latest National Informatics Centre Recruitment 2023. If you like this blog post then share it with your friend and relatives to apply.