Jorhat Medical College Recruitment 2022: Jorhat Medical College & Hospital (JMCH) has published the latest notification for the recruitment of 4 Data Entry Operator & Data Collector Vacancy to be engaged in the Department of Medicine, Jorhat Medical College & Hospital (JMCH), Jorhat under Development of Hospital-Based Stroke Registries in North East Region of India (HBSR-NER).
Jorhat Medical College Recruitment 2022
Jorhat Medical College Vacancy 2022: Jorhat Medical College & Hospital has issued the latest notification for the Jorhat Medical College Recruitment 2022. Total no of posts 04.
Interested candidates can apply for the Latest Notification of Jorhat Medical College Recruitment 2022 through the official Assam Gazetted Part-IX Standard Form. The application submission’s last date is 04 June 2022. Other details of the Jorhat Medical College Vacancy 2022 short description like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are below.
Jorhat Medical College Recruitment 2022 Jobs Details
- Graduate from a recognized Institute / Board
- Expertise in MS Office with data entry-related works Minimum I (one) year of experience in a relevant field in a reputed organization.
- Basic knowledge of Software and Hardware and ability to attend to troubleshoot computers, printers, and network connectivity
- Ability to compile various health-related reports
- Typing speed 40 characters/min
- Preference will be given to candidates having BCA / B.Sc. (IT) or equivalent from a recognized University / Institution.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 43 (Forty-three) years as on 1st April 2022. The upper age limit is relaxable as per govt. rules.
- GNM / ANM / Physician Assistant/ MSW or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Minimum I (one) year experience as office/field attendant.
- Preference will be given to candidates having working experience in healthcare settings.
- Good communication skills.
Age: Not exceeding 30 (thirty) years as on 1st April 2022. The upper age limit is relaxable as per govt. rules.
How to Apply for Jorhat Medical College Recruitment?
- Interested candidates shall have to fill up the standard application form neatly and legibly and submit it with the required documents and photograph (colored) duly self-attested.
- The Form along with the required documents shall have to reach the office of the Principal cum Chief Superintendent, JMCH, Jorhat / deposited in the box kept in the Reception Counter of Administrative Building latest by 4:00 P.M. of 4th June 2022.
- 1 (One) copy of recent passport size colored photographs duly self-attested,
- Document confirming age proof, or HSLC admit card or Birth Certificate,
- All mark-sheets and pass certificates
- Permanent Residentship Certificate
- Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate,
- Certificates of training, experience, extra curriculum, etc.
The application shall be addressed to the Principal cum Chief Superintendent, Jorhat Medical College & Hospital, Kushal Konwar Path, K.B. Road, Jorhat – 785001, Assam on or before 04.06.2022 during office hours.
Important Web-Links of Jorhat Medical College Recruitment
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Jobs18Assam Home||Click Here|