Hey Job Aspirants! Good news, Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has released an engagement notification to recruit 458 Constables in the ITBP, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India. According to the latest notification released by ITBP is going to accept online application forms from interested and eligible candidates in India. Candidates may apply for ITBP Constable Driver Jobs 2023 from the website recruitment.itbolice.nic.in.
Job seekers can apply online for ITBP Driver Recruitment 2023 by learning the details and application process from this page.
Additionally, on this page, we will discuss the recruitment process in brief but in detail like post name, age limit, education qualification, application fee, last date to apply, and how to apply for this recruitment.
ITBP Recruitment 2023
|🔥Name of organization||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)|
|🔥Name of post||Constable (Driver)|
|🔥Total Vacancy||458 posts|
|🔥Last date||10th August 2023|
Name of post: Constable (Driver)
No of seats: 458 posts
Salary: Pay Level-6 in the Pay Matrix Rs. 25500- 81100 (per 7th CPC).
Age must be between 21 to 27 years. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC, and Ex-Servicemen and Government Servants by the instructions & orders issued by the Central Government from time to time, the Cutoff date for determining the age will be 8th July 2023 (08/07/2023) i.e. the last date for receipt of online applications. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 09/06/1998 and later than 08/07/2005.
What is the Required Qualification for ITBP Driver Recruitment 2023?
- Passed the 10th examination from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- Heavy (HMV) Driving License
- UR/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ Female/ Ex-SM: Nil
- Payment mode: Online.
Selection Process of ITBP Recruitment
The Selection Process of ITBP Recruitment will consist of the following stages.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Test
- Practical Examination (Driving Test)
- Document verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for ITBP Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for ITBP Vacancy Recruitment 2023 by visiting the official portal of ITBP. Candidates may follow the steps which are mentioned below to apply online.
- Visit the official site of ITBP or, go through the important link section of this post at the end
- Now, Click on the ITBP Jobs 2023 Link
- You are now redirected and landing at ITBP‘s official online application page.
- Next, read the instruction carefully before registering
- Click on the New Registration link
- Now fill out the application form carefully
- Upload your Photo and Signature
- Pay the Application Fee as per your category
- Submit the Application Form
- Before closing, the tab, Download and print your Application Form.
Important Dates of ITBP Driver Constable Recruitment 2023
- Starting date of submission of online application: 27th June 2023
- Last date of submission of online application: 10th August 2023
Important Web-Links of ITBP Recruitment
|🔥 Online Apply Link 👉||Click Here|
|🔥 Extended Notice 👉||Click Here|
|🔥 Download Official 👉||Click Here|
|🔥 Official Website👉||recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in|
|🔥 For More Job Update Visit 👉||JOBs18Assam.com|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can women apply for ITBP recruitment?
Yes, women candidates are eligible to apply for certain positions in ITBP. The eligibility criteria and selection process are the same for both men and women.
Can candidates from outside India apply for ITBP recruitment?
No, ITBP recruitment is open to Indian citizens only.
What is the Last Date to apply online for ITBP Jobs 2023?
The Starting Date to apply online for ITBP Jobs 2023 is 10th August 2023.