IRCTC Recruitment 2023: Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has invited applications from all India levels for the recruitment of 08 Tourism Monitors Vacancies. If candidates are interested in this post then candidates easily apply for it.
IRCTC Vacancy 2023 Details
- Name of Post: Tourism Monitors
- No of Posts: 08
- 3-Years Bachelor degree in Tourism; or
- 3-Years Bachelor degree in any stream + 1-year Diploma in Travel & Tourism
- 3-years Bachelor Degree in any stream + 2-years Post Graduation Degree/Diploma in Travel & Tourism.
- Minimum 01-year working experience in Tour Operation / Travel Agency Firms
- Minimum 02 years of working experience in Tour Operation / Travel Agency Firms
- Rs 30,000/- per month (incl. Statutory deductions) and other allowances as applicable.
- Rs 35,000/- per month (incl. Statutory deductions) and other allowances as applicable.
28 years for UR. Age relaxation will be given to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ ExServiceman applicants as per Government guidelines. The upper age is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST applicants, by 3 years for OBC applicants, and by 10 years for PwBD applicants. Ex-Service Men – Up to the extent of service rendered in defense plus 3 yrs. (Calculate Your Age)
Place of Posting:
The selected candidates may be posted in Kolkata/ Patna/ Guwahati
However, candidates may be deployed/ posted anywhere in India at the discretion of IRCTC.
IRCTC Recruitment Selection Process
Candidates are requested to fill in the application form (attached along with this notification) duly complete in all respects. The completed application form has to be submitted at the venue of the interview for verification along with original documents, one set of attested copies of requisite documents, and two recent passport-size photographs. An interview will be conducted and based on the credentials & performance in the personal interview, the candidates will be shortlisted.
How to Apply for IRCTC Recruitment 2023
The completed application form has to be submitted at the Hotel Polo Floatel, 9, Jetty, 10 Strand Road, B.B.D. Bagh, Kolkata: 700001 of the interview for verification along with original documents, one set of attested copies of requisite documents, and two recent passport-size photographs.
Important Dates for IRCTC Recruitment
- Date of notification Released: 22.03.2023
- Walk-In Date: 06 April 2023
- Date of Interview: 05th & 06th April 2023
Important Links for IRCTC Vacancy 2023
|Advertisement Details & Application Form||Check Here|
|Central Job||View Here|
|Our Facebook Page||Follow Us|
|Our Telegram Group||Join Now|
- Recruitment Board: National Informatics Centre(NIC)
- Post Name: Tourism Monitors Vacancies
- Total Vacancy: 08, Posts
- Location: Kolkata/ Patna/ Guwahati
- Apply Mode: Offline
- Last date to Apply: 05th & 06th April 2023
- Official Website: www.irctc.co.in
In Conclusion, the candidates will apply online for IRCTC Vacancy 2023 above-provided link. In this article, we have already shared all the important data regards this vacancy of IRCTC Jobs 2023 and its Application details and Apply Details from their official notification and official website.
We think this article helps you a lot to apply for this latest IRCTC Recruitment 2023. If you like this blog post then share it with your friend and relatives to apply.