Guwahati Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2021: Online Applications in Standard Form “Assam Gazette (Part IX)” are invited from the intending candidates who are native citizens of Assam and fulfills the eligibility norms of educational qualification, age, work experience, etc as mentioned below for the post of “Accountant Accounting and MIS” to be engaged in Guwahati Municipal Corporation on contractual basis for a period of 11 (Eleven) months only, however, the contract may be renewed depending on the satisfactory annual performance.
Guwahati Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Post: Accounting and MIS Accountant
No of Vacancy: 2 (two)
Salary: Rs. 90.000/- per month
Other Requirements of Guwahati Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2021
Job Requirement: Financial Reporting
Coordinates and ensures accuracy of monthly management accounts.
Produce accurate, timeous, and meaningful information as and when required.
Ensure the presentation of the monthly results to Dept. is done in a professional manner. Monitor variances between actual results, forecast, and budget, and analyze reasons for variances.
Cash Flow Management :
Monitor the cash flow daily Implement and maintain effective controls within the cash management system Maintain and review cash flow forecast to ensure adequate funds available to meet the companies outflow obligations.
Ensure financial information entered on the financial systems is accurate.
Ensure efficient and effective functioning of the various sub-systems-payables, receivables against various revenue components, fixed assets, etc
Evaluate and review systems on an ongoing basis to ensure relevancy and efficiency Monthly review of Balance sheet reconciliation, monthly review of income statements.
Taxation / Statutory Compliance:
Tax planning, interfacing with taxation authorities for timely filling of TDS, GST, and income tax returns as applicable Ensuring regulatory compliances, payments of the license fee, revenue share, GST, withholding taxes, etc.
Handling finalization of annual statement of accounts Management Information System: Preparation of MIS reports on financial performance viz. preparation of monthly profitability statements, Income / Expenses comparative analysis, ageing analysis of receivables, formulating budgets, and conducting variance analysis & cash flow analysis.
Preparing financial reports to determine the financial viability of the project vis-a-vis project outcome in terms of beneficiaries benefitted. Preparing database on the list of Administrative approval granted, financial sanction received, technical sanction granted along with details of FOC made against the same project.
Preparing on a weekly basis for all ongoing physical and financial progress. Submission of reports to head office as and when required.
Communicate, coordinate and assist head accountant to prepare consolidation report of GMC on weekly basis for departmental review.
Qualification for Guwahati Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2021
Qualification: Qualified Chartered Accountant
Experience: At least three years of experience in Chartered Accountancy is preferred.
How to apply Guwahati Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2021
1. Online applications to be sent to email@example.com. Scanned
documents to be uploaded with the online application.
2. The Online Application will be received up to 15(Fifteen) days from the date of publish of this advertisement notice. No communication in respect of submission of Online. The application will be entertained once the submission date is over.
3. Valid email id and phone number should be given during filling up the application.
4. The shortlisted candidates have to appear for the selection process for which no TAI DA
shall be paid.
5. Persons employed in Govt./Semi Govt. Organizations/ Autonomous Bodies must submit NOC from their present employers.
6. The engagement will be on a contractual basis for a period of 11 months only. Based on the performance and requirement of GMC, the contract may further be extended.
7. Incomplete applications shall be rejected and only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview/ test. The list of shortlisted candidates shall be published on the website “gmc.assam.gov.in” in the link gmc.assam.gov.in/resource/recruitment.
The candidate must submit the following documents:
I. Scanned copy of the Recent Passport Size Photo
II. Scanned copy of the Signature with Black ink Pen
III. Self-attested copy of the Final Mark sheet of the CA Final
IV. Scanned copy of the last appointment letter for proof of service as per EC /Declaration in case of self-occupied practice.
1. Candidates shall bring the original documents/ certificates at the time of selection procedure for verification, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear. Candidates are required to bring a PAN card or any Valid ID and/ or address proof at the time of selection test(s).
2. The Guwahati Municipal Corporation reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof. The decision of the Commissioner, GMC will be final and binding in this regard.
3. Any dispute with regard to the selection/ recruitment process shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Assam State/ the Country (India) and under the jurisdiction of Guwahati Court.
4. For any updates, the candidates are advised to visit the GMC website regularly.
5. Canvassing in any form/ bringing in any influence; political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the posts “INTERIM ENQUIRY WILL NOT BE ENTERTAIN.
Last Date: 15(Fifteen) days
Important Web-Links of Guwahati Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2021
Official Advertisement: Click Here.
More Assam Govt Jobs: Click Here.