Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Recruitment 2023: Hey! searching for a Member Vacancy Job at Assam under the Government of Assam? Then don’t worry, you can apply for a Member Vacancy Job by reading this article.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of 10 vacancies in the State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission and District Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission of Assam under the Consumer Protection Act, 2019.
In this blog post, you will take all information on Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Recruitment 2023 like age limit criteria, notification details, salary, selection process, education qualification, How to Apply for Member Vacancy Job 2023 in Assam, etc.
In the end, you can apply online for this post through below mentioned direct link. To apply for this recruitment please check the important link section at the end of this article.
Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Recruitment 2023
Post Name: Member, State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission
No of posts: 1
Place of posting: Dispur, Guwahati
- A person who is of not less than 40 years of age
- An experience of at least 10 years as presiding officer of a district court of any tribunal at an equivalent level or combined services as such in the court and tribunal.
- Possesses bachelor degree from a recognized university and is a person of ability, integrity, and standing and has special knowledge and professional experience of not less than 20 years in Consumer Affairs, Law, Public Affairs, Administration, Economics, Commerce, Industry, Finance, Management, Engineering, Technology, Public Health or Medicine.
Post Name: Member District Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission
No of Post: 09 Posts
- Dibrugarh: 01
- Goalpara: 01
- Golaghat: 01
- Jorhat: 01
- Morigaon: 01
- Nagaon: 01
- Sonitpur: 01
- Tinsukia: 01
- Dhubri: 01
- A person who is of not less than 35 years of age.
- Possesses bachelor degree from a recognized University and is a person of ability, integrity, and standing, and has special knowledge and professional experience of not less than 15 years in Consumer Affairs, Law, Public Affairs, Administration, Economics, Commerce, Industry, Finance, Management, Engineering, Technology, Public Health or Medicine.
Please Note: The selected candidates for State and District Commission shall hold office for a term of 4(four) Years or up to 65 years of age whichever is earlier and shall be eligible for reappointment for another term of 4(Four) Years subject to the age limit of 65 years and such reappointment is made on the basis of the recommendation of the Selection Committee. The Pay and allowances shall be as decided by the Govt. of Assam from time to time.
How to apply for FCSCA Department Recruitment 2023?
Applications in plain paper specifically mentioning the Post and/ or District applied along with self-attested biodata and copies of all relevant certificates mentioned in the biodata may be sent by post or handed over to the Secretary, Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department Assam, Guwahati during office hours within 30 days from the date of publication [DOP: 05/04/2023] of this advertisement.
|Official Notice||FCSCA Notification|
|Application Form||Download Here|
|Join Telegram||Check Here|
In conclusion, Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs offers a good chance for candidates who want to serve the state as Member vacancies. Interested candidates can apply offline and fulfill their dream.
In this blog post, we have provided all the necessary information related to FCSCA Department Recruitment 2023 such as eligibility criteria, how to apply, age limit criteria, notification information, salary, selection process, education qualification, etc. We hope this information will be helpful for candidates who are aspiring to join FCSCA Department.
If you like this blog post then share it with your Friends and your relatives also grab this opportunity.