DFDO Nagaon Recruitment 2021 – 12 Driver And Grade IV Vacancy: District Fisheries Development Officer (DFDO), Nagaon has released a notification for the recruitment of 12 Driver and Grade IV vacancy.
|DFDO Nagaon Recruitment 2021 – 12 Driver And Grade IV Vacancy|
DFDO Nagaon Recruitment 2021 Details
No of posts: 2 [UR: 1, OBC/ MOBC: 1]
2. Grade IV & Allied Cadre
No of posts: 10 [UR: 6, OBC/ MOBC: 3, STP: 1]
Eligibility Criteria of DFDO Nagaon Recruitment
Driver: HSLC passed or equivalent . Also must fulfill following conditions:
(a) must possesses proficiency in driving
(b) must possesses a valid four wheeler Driving license ~ LMV issued by the competent authority
(c) candidates should be of sound health , both mentally and physically
(d) required to undergo Medical Examination before appointment of service
Grade IV: Class VIII Passed.
Citizenship: Candidates must be citizen of India within meaning of Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India and must be a permanent resident of Assam.
Employment Exchange Registration Certificate: The Candidates must produce Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange (bearing validity) in the State of Assam along with the application form.
Already in Service: Candidates serving in Government or in other organization should submit their application through proper channel only otherwise will be rejected.
Age: A candidate must not be less than 18 years or not more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2021.
Upper age limit-
- for OBC/MOBC is 43 Yrs,
- for SC/ST is 45 Yrs,
- for Ex Serviceman is 42 Yrs and
- for Persons with Disability is 50 Years as per existing Govt. norms.
Application Fee: Nil.
How to Apply for DFDO Nagaon Recruitment 2021
The application must be accompanied by the following-
* Self attested copies of all certificates/ Mark Sheets of educational and other qualifications, age, caste along with other testimonials including valid Employment Registration card.
* Affix one copy of recent self attested passport size photograph in the application form and two copies of recent passport size photographs duly self attested along with application.
* The application will enclose a self addressed envelope (22cm X 10cm) affixing Postal Stamp of Rs.10/- along clearly mentioning their postal address of communication along with the application.
* The last date of receipt of a application is 8th February 2021.
* Application should be submitted only by post to the office of the District Fisheries Development Officer, Nagaon,(DFDO), Nagaon, Milanpur, Near Police Reserve Nagaon, Assam, PIN-781002.
*The envelope containing the application with alt relevant documents must be addressed to the District Fisheries Development Officer (DFDO), Nagaon, Milanpur, Near Police Reserve Nagaon, Assam, PIN-781002 and should be clearly marked as “Application for the post of Grade-IV” OR “Application for the post of Driver’ in which post he/she applies.
* Candidates should give their active Mobile No in appropriate position of the application form.
Important Links of DFDO Nagaon Recruitment 2021
Advertisement Details: Click Here.
Application Form: Click Here.