Deputy Commissioner Tamulpur Recruitment 2022
- Preferably Graduate or equivalent degree/ diploma from a recognized University or Educational Institution of Assam or HSSLC/ 10+2 with 25 years experience of working In DEOCs.
- At least six months Certificate/ Diploma course in Computer Application or Proven skills in Computer Application (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Surfing, etc.) in the form of work experience.
- Preference will be given to the candidates who are already working in DEOCs and their performance over the years has been found to be satisfactory.
- Candidates who have successfully completed various training programs organized by ASDMA and are familiar with various reporting procedures of DEOCs shall be given preference.
- Candidates will be well conversant with the work culture of DDMAs in the district
- Fluency in spoken and written Assamese, along with English & Hindi.
How to Apply for DC Tamulpur Recruitment 2022?
The applicant may also apply in A4 size paper with Bio-data and other testimonials through the email email@example.com on or before 04.06.2022 or may appear in the walk-in-interview on 06/06/2022 directly. The detailed for the post of Information Assistant in DEOC, Tamulpur
The candidate should appear in the Interview on the given date/time /venue and bring their CVs along with their original documents and 01 (one) self-attested photocopies of the documents,
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Jobs18Assam Home||Click Here|
|Our Telegram||Click Here|