Border Roads Organisation Recruitment 2022: Border Roads Organisation (BRO) has published a job notification for the recruitment of 302 Multi Skilled Worker (Mason) and Multi Skilled Worker (Nursing Assistant) Vacancy in the General Reserve Engineer Force for Male Candidates.
Interested candidates can apply to the Latest Notification of Border Roads Organisation Recruitment 2022 through the official website BRO Multi Skilled Worker Jobs bro.gov.in by 11th April 2022. Other details of the Border Roads Organisation Vacancy 2022 short description like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Border Roads Organisation Recruitment 2022 | Multi Skilled Worker Vacancy Details
1. Multi Skilled Worker Mason
No of posts: 147 [UR:26, SC:30, ST:15, OBC:56, EWS:20]
Between 18 and 25 years (Relaxable for Government servants and Ex-servicemen upto 40 years in case of General candidates, 43 years in case of OBC candidates, and upto 45 years in case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
- (i) Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent
- (ii) Possessing certificate of Building construction/ Bricks Mason from Industrial Training Institute/ Industrial Trade Certificate/ National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades/ State Council for Vocational Training, Or Passed Certificate Class II for Mason as laid down in Defence Service Regulations, (Qualification Regulations for Soldiers) from the office of Records/ Centres or similar establishment of Defence.
- (iii) Should qualify in proficiency test in the trade to be conducted by Border Roads Organisation
- (iv) Should qualify physical tests as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
- (v) Should meet physical and medical standards as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
2. Multi Skilled Worker Nursing Assistant
No of posts: 155 [UR:56, SC:26, ST:13, OBC:44, EWS:16]
Between 18 and 27 years of age. (Relaxable for the Government servants upto the age of 40 years in the case of General candidates, upto the age of 43 years in the case of OBC candidates, and upto the age of 45 years in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
- (i) 12 class pass with Biology from a recognized Board.
- (ii) One-year certificate course in Nursing or Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (ANM) certificate or any other equivalent or higher qualification in the field of Nursing or Pharmacy from recognized institutions. Or
- (iii) Passed Class II Course for Nursing Assistant from Armed Forces Medical Services or General Reserve Engineer Force Training School.
(b) Should qualify in proficiency test in the trade to be conducted by Border Roads Organisation.
(c) Should qualify physical tests as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
(d) Should meet physical and medical standards as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
(a) Multi Skilled Worker Mason: Pay Level 1 (Rs 18,000-56,900)
(b) Multi Skilled Worker Nursing Assistant: Pay Level 1 (Rs 18,000-56,900)
- Date of publication of advertisement: 11/04/2022
- Last date of submission of application: within 45 days
- Last date of submission of application for remote Areas: within 60 days
Other Needed Criteria
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- UR/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 50/-
- SC/ ST: NIL
- Payment Mode: Online
Gender: Only Male candidates need to apply. Female candidates need not apply.
Citizenship: A candidate must be either-
(i) a citizen of India, OR
(ii) a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
How to Apply for BRO Recruitment
Candidates are required to super scribe the word APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF __________ Category UR/SC/ST/ OBC/ EWS/PwBD/ESM/CPL, WEIGHTAGE PERCENTAGE IN ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION ________________ on the top of the envelope while sending the application form.
All applications quoting the advertisement number and post applied for should be submitted so as to reach the following address within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement from the candidates staying in plains and 60 days from the candidates in the States of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Lahaul and Spit District and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Ladakh division of Leh & Ladakh (UT), Andaman & Nicobar Islands (UT), and Lakshadweep (UT), as per the format of application given below.
GREF Centre, Dighi Camp,
Pune- 411 015
Like Facebook Page