Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 – 1143 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancy under India Post. Yes good news for all jobs seekers of Assam. If you are searching a job on India Post then you are on right place. This career opportunity has came from India Post. Recently India Post released a employment notification for Assam Postal Circle to recruit a total number of 1143 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) posts on various postal branch of Assam. The online application process has begun from 2nd May and you will able to apply for this Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) jobs under Assam Postal Circle till the date of 5th June.
Assam Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment 2022
The details jobs information of Assam Postal latest Notification 2022 has been shared on this article. Candidates are requested to check the all details as like education qualifications, age, salary, how to apply for Assam Postal Circle GDS recruitment, selection process and its important links. Candidates can also check the Assam Postal Circle’s official notification for more information regards on this recruitment. The notification link is provided below of this page at important link section.
Details of Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2022
- Name of organization: Indian Post
- Job Name: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
- Total Vacancy: 1143
- Job location: Assam
- Apply Mode : Online
District Wise Vacancy:
- Cachar: 153 [UR-65, OBC-37, SC-9, ST-26, EWS-13, PWD-3]
- Goalpara: 145 [UR-63, OBC-38, SC-10, ST-17, EWS-15, PWD-2]
- Nalbari: 161 [UR-74, OBC-42, SC-10, ST-17, EWS-13, PWD-5]
- Sivasagar: 101 [UR-47, OBC-27, SC-5, ST-11, EWS-9, PWD-2]
- Darrang: 101 [UR-39, OBC-32, SC-11, ST-13, EWS-5, PWD-1]
- Guwahati: 112 [UR-51, OBC-32, SC-7, ST-10, EWS-9, PWD-3]
- RMS GH Division: 25 [UR-5, OBC-2, SC-0, ST-1, EWS-15, PWD-2]
- Tinsukia: 41 [UR-14, OBC-3, SC-9, ST-5, EWS-10, PWD-0]
- Dibrugarh: 145 [UR-46, OBC-37, SC-19, ST-15, EWS-24, PWD-4]
- Nagaon: 171 [UR-78, OBC-46, SC-12, ST-20, EWS-9, PWD-6]
- RMS S Division: 5 [UR-3, OBC-1, SC-0, ST-1, EWS-0, PWD-0]
- BPM: Rs.12,000/-
- ABPM/ Dak Sevak: Rs.10,000/-
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- PWD-OBC: 13 years
- PWD-SC/ST: 15 years
The candidate should have passed Secondary School Examination of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
Local Language Proficiency: The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to the 10th standard.
Knowledge of Cycling: Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate has knowledge of riding a scooter or motorcycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling also.
- General / OBC: 100/-
- SC / ST / PH: Nil
- Female: Nil
Payment Mode: Credit/Debit Cards, Net Banking facility/ UPI, and through Head Post offices.
Important Dates of India Post GDS Recruitment 2022
India Post Recruitment 2022: The India Post has issued the latest notification for the Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2022.
Interested candidates can apply for the Latest Notification of India Post Recruitment 2022 through the official website www.indiapost.gov.in. The application submission’s last date is 05 June 2022.
- Starting date of submission of online application: 2nd May 2022
- Last date of submission of online application: 5th June 2022
How to Apply for India Post Recruitment Online Form?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancies. The application link is provided below please check. Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps.
Important Links of India Post Vacancy