APSC Recruitment 2022
- UR: 10
- OBC/ MOBC: 6
- SC: 1
- STP: 2
- STH: 1
- EWS: 2
Other Criteria of APSC Recruitment
- SC/ ST: By 5 years
- OBC/ MOBC: By 3 years
- PWBD: By 10 years
Educational Qualification: A candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Dairy Technology from a recognized University/ Institution.
Residentship: The candidate should be a permanent resident of Assam. Candidates are required to upload a copy of their valid permanent residence certificate/Voter ID Card/Employment Exchange Registration Certificate issued for educational purposes as proof of domicile.
- General/EWS: 285.40
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: 185.40
- BPL: 35.40
- PWBD: 35.40
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for this vacancy by visiting the official APSC recruitment portal. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to apply online.
- At first, you need to go to the Important Web-Links section.
- 2nd step is, to click on the Online Application link.
- 3rd, A new webpage will be opened on your device screen.
- 4th, Enter your all personal and educational details as required.
- 5th, Upload your passport-sized photograph and signature and other required documents if needed.
- 6th, Now pay the application fee as per your category and at the end click on submit button.
- 7th, Take a print of your submitted application form.
Important Dates of APSC Recruitment 2022
- Starting date of submission of online application: 18/06/2022
- Last date of submission of online application: 18/07/2022
- Last Date for submission of fees: 20/07/2022
Important Web-Links of APSC Recruitment
|Online Application||Click Here [18/06/2022]|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|