In this article, we are going to share all the details of 16 Mandal posts under Darrang Recruitment 2022, which is recently published in a notification by the Deputy Commissioner, Darrang (Assam).
Deputy Commissioner, Darrang invites offline applications for the following 16 Mandal posts through Standard Form.
At the end of this article, you can apply for these vacancies by your eligibility. So you have to read the full article till the end. Candidates are requested to daily visit Jobs18 Assam for more Assam Job updates.
16 Mandal Jobs Vacant at Darrang District of Assam: Official Notice
Deputy Commissioner, Darrang has issued an employment notification for the recruitment of 16 Mandal (Grade-III) posts under the amalgamated establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Darrang.
Name of post: Mandal (Grade-III)
No of posts: 16
- UR: 5
- OBC: 9
- SC: 1
- EWS: 1
Salary: Pay Band of Rs. 14,000/- – Rs. 60,500/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 6,200/- per month plus other allowances as admissible as per rules.
Eligibility Criteria Needed:
Age Limit: The candidates must not be less than 18 years of age or not more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2022.
Age Relaxation: Category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below
- SC: 5 years
- OBC/ MOBC: 3 years
- PwD: 10 years
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have passed the HSLC Examination or equivalent examination from any Central or State recognized Boards.
(i) The candidates must possess a valid 6 (six)-month “Recorders Certificate Class Course (RCCC) Training” certificate from the Assam Surveys and Settlement Training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati.
(ii) The candidates must have a minimum 6 (six)-month diploma/certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institute and must have a good working knowledge of office productivity software tools in addition to land revenue-related software used in the State.
Employment Exchange Certificate: The candidates must have registered his/her name in the Employment Exchange and the Registration Number along with the dates must be mentioned in their applications.
How to Apply for 16 Mandal Jobs?
- Apply Process Offline.
- The applications should be submitted in the Standard Form published in the Assam Gazette in Part-IX in a sealed envelope.
Deputy Commissioner, Darrang, P.O. & P.S.- Mangaldai, PIN- 784125 and should be submitted in the Land Records Branch, DC’s office, Darrang.
Applications should be sent either through the post or to be delivered by hand in the drop box kept for the purpose in the Land Records Branch, Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Darrang on the working days.
Post applied for shall be superscribed on the sealed envelope.
The application must be accompanied by the following:
- Self-attested copies of all certificates/mark sheets in support of educational and other qualifications, age, and caste along with other testimonials.
- Self-attested copy of 6-months RCCC Training Pass Certificate.
- Three copies of recent passport-size photographs duly signed by the candidates across the photographs (one of which should be pasted on the application form).
- EWS Certificate (in case of reserved category).
- Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Declaration in Form “A” under Rule 5(1) of the Assam Public Service (Application of Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019.
- Disability Certificate in case of PwD category candidates issued by the competent authority.
- The applicants are required to enclose a self-addressed envelope affixing a postal stamp of Rs. 5/- along with the applications.
- The candidates shall furnish their mobile number, WhatsApp number, and email ID (if any) on the application form for smooth communication of information relating to the conduct of the examination.
- Starting date for applying: 17.09.2022
- Last date: 30.10.2022